The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
wakanda doesn't fall. they might lose a gang a people. they might even lose the fight. but wakanda does not fall. ever.

tumblr_orb7iezWku1rtels1o3_540.gif

I hope so in the MCEU because in earth 616 :mjcry:

:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but :francis: During the New Avengers times run out they took some serious Ls... I don't want to see that on the big screen :damn:

That was cause the writer purposefully stacked the deck against Wakanda. They actually fought off two waves of attack from Thanos, it wasn't until Namor pulled the ultimate bytch move that Wakanda got wrecked.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The MCU has been doing just fine without Doom/Fantastic Four and the X-Men.
Sure..it's just a phony representation because there was no Marvel without the X men kicking DC's ass in the 80s and 90s. Period. Nothing can revise that...Good fun films...Good to see them recognize Black Panther but Infinity War without Reed, Adam Warlock, Doom...Galactus...Tribunal...come on. They've made it work in spite of those huge omissions.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yall tripping....adding the X-Men right now is just weird. Where were they in avengers 1 or 2? How do you explain that?

shyt the mansion is in New York lol. Why would they suddenly show up for this and not the New York incident?

Edit: Mansion is in Mass, but still makes no sense for them to be in these films now.

There is kind of a way to pull it off, eventually.

Have them be from a different Earth in the Multiverse. They did a whole storyline about colliding universes not too long ago in the books.

Also.

Evangeline Lilly gave an interview yesterday about the Multiverse in the MCU.

As for what that means for the Multiverse, the actress adds: "If we do succeed in Ant-Man and the Wasp, then that does open a whole entire new multi-verse to enter into and play around in. I’m not the story creator, so I can’t tell you what they’re going to do with that. But I definitely see the potential there." It sounds like this movie is definitely going to change the MCU in a huge way then.

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Will Introduce The Multiverse To The Marvel Cinematic Universe