The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall tripping....adding the X-Men right now is just weird. Where were they in avengers 1 or 2? How do you explain that?

shyt the mansion is in New York lol. Why would they suddenly show up for this and not the New York incident?

Im tripping its in Mass

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Can we enjoy this trailer without mentioning DC every other post???

MQJNJO.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling people that Avengers/X-Men shyt isn't going to pan out the way they think. Those two franchises just don't mesh well together. Even in the comics most of the stories about both of the groups are terrible or mediocre at best.

The Fantastic Four work well with both groups, but the X-Men team with or fighting against the Avengers is always a clusterfukk.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yall tripping....adding the X-Men right now is just weird. Where were they in avengers 1 or 2? How do you explain that?

shyt the mansion is in New York lol. Why would they suddenly show up for this and not the New York incident?

Edit: Mansion is in Mass, but still makes no sense for them to be in these films now.
Reality gem

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I would lose my shyt if Infinity War ends with Thanos getting all the stones, our heroes barely escaping to regroup and everything seems lost.

Then on the post credit scene we hear Tony "as you can see, we and the entire universe have a bit of problem here"....the shot shows Cap and T'Challa looking concerned and then Reed Richards on his full smug shyt appears and says "I got a plan:youngsabo:".

:whew:

nikka....... :wow:

Then have James McAvoy roll up next to him in his wheelchair saying "WE have plan" :banderas:

you can't do shyt like this while fox and disney are in active negotiations. it's too much to handle fam. :damn:

dap + rep anyway.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit: Mansion is in Mass, but still makes no sense for them to be in these films now.

Not to mention the entire point of the X-Men is they protect a world that fears and hates them....nobody gives a shyt about mutants in the MCU.