Status
Not open for further replies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not ideal is one thing but you sound like you want to pop a boner during the movie. lol I mean to each his own but I prefer having an accomplished actress over a pretty face/body. And presently there isn't anyone who has the entire package. Brie Larson was the right choice IMO.

:scust: No she wasn't... That's just your opinion...

Good actress, maybe but she looks NOTHING like captain marvel...:mjlol: I'm not the only one online saying THIS....:martin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:scust: No she wasn't... That's just your opinion...

Good actress, maybe but she looks NOTHING like captain marvel...:mjlol: I'm not the only one online saying THIS....:martin:
Uh I did type IMO. You don't know what that means? lol
Who would you have cast who can headline a movie, look passable for a 30something for the next decade and can act and fit your body specifications?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't forget there are casual fans who don't stick to the hype like these coli fan boys. That can be confusing for the casual fan

And that’s more reason for them to “educate” them.

These same casual fans had no idea who The Guardians and Antman were..... and a lot of white casuals had no idea who Black Panther was and look at how that turned out with the way Marvel does things.

None of the turned out confused so far the 3 and 0..... and a bigger record that that if you count the minors characters both from the movies and tv shows.

(Who was talking about Jessica Jones even as earliesr as 2015)

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
dude is right, Brie Larson is whatever.. but I think it'll be a good movie and if Fury is all up in it then even better I hope he got a big part

I would be interested in who you would have preferred as well. Peep before they even cast anyone here was my list:

Actress Wishlist:
Brie Larson
Jessica Chastain
Emily Blunt
Bryce Dallas Howard
Charlize Theron
Rebecca Ferguson
In hindsight I would bump Bryce Dallas Howard to the #2 spot. Hadn't seen her Black Mirror ep prior to making this. :whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Uh I did type IMO. You don't know what that means? lol
Who would you have cast who can headline a movie, look passable for a 30something for the next decade and can act and fit your body specifications?

5952043198709760.png
Adrianne-Palicki-Interview.jpg

Yvonne-Strahovski-for-Stellar-Magazine-2018--01-662x828.jpg

$

$

Off top...:ehh: :manny::martin:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not if shes featured heavily in the A4 trailer. Put her front and center in the A4 trailer fukking shyt up and her solo movie will piggyback off the hype of A4.

With all this "but the trailers will overlap!" talk people seem to forget that the after credits scene in "Infinity War" was Captain Marvel. The two movies are linked regardless.

Fred.

Yeah, with them being close together it seems obvious they are using A4 to help piggyback CM.

I would be surprised if she's not featured a good bit in the A4 trailer cause of this. Marvel Studios seems like they desperate for that Wonder Woman bag.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i heard that Hey Jessie chick auditioned too.

titties.
:takedat:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dude she's just not an ideal captain marvel for me...:ld: Look at Gal Gadot as wonder woman... At first when I heard about the cast I was like meh....:manny: but in BvsS when she appeared in full uniform got her hair all flowing and shyt with the music...Not only did she look like wonder woman, she FELT like wonder woman...:ehh: You feel me???

I expected comic Carol Danvers

latest

Gorgeous but very powerful... :manny: Instead we got:

latest

I am underwhelmed...:martin::martin::martin:
She looks like the boss who takes her job too seriously

That’s Carol in a nutshell...so she fits

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gemma Arterton, Ariane Palicki, Yvonne Strahovski, EMILY BLUNT :martin:, Shailene woodley
OK that Ariane chic seems to be a recurring character on SHIELD so out. And Yvonne is too small of an actress to headline plus she's pretty old (36).
The Gemma one I could see tho. :ehh:
Emily Blunt is too old but they could have made her older. Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but I don't think she is packing much T & A so your problem with Brie would not be addressed. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.