Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: Marvel fukking with my emotions every morning with this fake news misdirection twitter bullshyt.. Nerves is shot... Its like a big booty pretty bytch teasing you and shyt for the whole month... You know you gonna hit and she still playing games whispering in ya ear... Talking about all the nasty things she gonna do to you but she's like soon...:to:

Homie lol. Go outside for a bit. Reputable movie journos have said its coming. It’ll be here Wednesday. Calm your nerves. Relax release

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In two months you'll be mad only the teaser dropped.

I was satisfied with the first infinity war trailer tbh tho...:ld: shyt was fire... the second one tho was just icing on the cake...:noah: hype levels through the roof with the music and how amazing it looked...

Problem is Captain Marvel is TOO CLOSE to A4 release... IDGAF about captain marvel...:camby: first she's not hot enough for me... second the initial trailer wasn't compelling at all.... and there's like No hype for her anyways...:mjlol: If Brie Larson was attractive and could act I would be like...:ehh: but right now Infinity war is all the streets is wanting...:mjlol: Marvel Cursed that damned Captain marvell movie...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: Marvel fukking with my emotions every morning with this fake news misdirection twitter bullshyt.. Nerves is shot... Its like a big booty pretty bytch teasing you and shyt for the whole month... You know you gonna hit and she still playing games whispering in ya ear... Talking about all the nasty things she gonna do to you but she's like soon...:to:
Hold on breh we are almost home :SmokinFury:

Trust me. I’ve seen the clips in last weeks production meeting (we had brownies :banderas: ) You guys are going to be blown away :MyManMarvel:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I really don't see this coming out Wednesday.

Releasing the A4 trailer Wednesday after they drop the new Captain Marvel trailer tonight is incredibly stupid

That would take momentum away from Captain Marvel

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was satisfied with the first infinity war trailer tbh tho...:ld: shyt was fire... the second one tho was just icing on the cake...:noah: hype levels through the roof with the music and how amazing it looked...

Problem is Captain Marvel is TOO CLOSE to A4 release... IDGAF about captain marvel...:camby: first she's not hot enough for me... second the initial trailer wasn't compelling at all.... and there's like No hype for her anyways...:mjlol: If Brie Larson was attractive and could act I would be like...:ehh: but right now Infinity war is all the streets is wanting...:mjlol: Marvel Cursed that damned Captain marvell movie...
Not hot enough?! Homie wants to jerk it to a comic book movie. :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Releasing the A4 trailer Wednesday after they drop the new Captain Marvel trailer tonight is incredibly stupid

Not if shes featured heavily in the A4 trailer. Put her front and center in the A4 trailer fukking shyt up and her solo movie will piggyback off the hype of A4.

With all this "but the trailers will overlap!" talk people seem to forget that the after credits scene in "Infinity War" was Captain Marvel. The two movies are linked regardless.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Not if shes featured heavily in the A4 trailer. Put her front and center in the A4 trailer fukking shyt up and her solo movie will piggyback off the hype of A4.

With all this "but the trailers will overlap!" talk people seem to forget that the after credits scene in "Infinity War" was Captain Marvel. The two movies are linked regardless.

Fred.

Not to mention anyone that’s gonna wanna see these trailers are gonna watch them heavily the 1st 48hrs.

Aint bunch of people who ain’t see it when it dropped gonna wait 3 days

:mjlol:

That’s crazy, it’s not like like no one has access to YouTube:russ:

So 3 days in between is nothing cuz all the buzz and business will be done day one pretty much in the first 6 hrs of release

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I dont understand.
that would make me wanna see Captain Marvel even more.
if anything, for some secret shyt that could link to Avengers 4.
Plus we get Young Sam W.Jackson special ops fukkery.
:smokinsmokinweed:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I dont understand.
that would make me wanna see Captain Marvel even more.
if anything, for some secret shyt that could link to Avengers 4.
Plus we get Young Sam W.Jackson special ops fukkery.
:smokinsmokinweed:
Don't forget there are casual fans who don't stick to the hype like these coli fan boys. That can be confusing for the casual fan

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not hot enough?! Homie wants to jerk it to a comic book movie. :mjlol:

Dude she's just not an ideal captain marvel for me...:ld: Look at Gal Gadot as wonder woman... At first when I heard about the cast I was like meh....:manny: but in BvsS when she appeared in full uniform got her hair all flowing and shyt with the music...Not only did she look like wonder woman, she FELT like wonder woman...:ehh: You feel me???

I expected comic Carol Danvers

latest

Gorgeous but very powerful... :manny: Instead we got:

latest

I am underwhelmed...:martin::martin::martin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dude she's just not an ideal captain marvel for me...:ld: Look at Gal Gadot as wonder woman... At first when I heard about the cast I was like meh....:manny: but in BvsS when she appeared in full uniform got her hair all flowing and shyt with the music...Not only did she look like wonder woman, she FELT like wonder woman...:ehh: You feel me???

I expected comic Carol Danvers

latest

Gorgeous but very powerful... :manny: Instead we got:

latest

I am underwhelmed...:martin::martin::martin:
Not ideal is one thing but you sound like you want to pop a boner during the movie. lol I mean to each his own but I prefer having an accomplished actress over a pretty face/body. And presently there isn't anyone who has the entire package. Brie Larson was the right choice IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.