Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I dunno.

As a :flabbynsick: head who lived a while before the internet....the internet is crazy man. Cats just pull quotes or "facts" out of their asses. I remember in another thread somebody said the president of Disney wanted to fire Kevin Feige over "the failure of 'Captain Marvel'"....I read that shyt like :gucci: because it's sitting at $480 million in less than 2 weeks.

If that's a failure, what the hell is success? :why:

Fred.

Well you gotta remember, cats did that shyt BEFORE the internet too back in our days in school n shyt. There was always that one cat that heard the wildest shyt and would try to spread that shyt as fact. Now, you can bust that shyt down cuz of the internet as well. But yeah, the net does get the wheel of the rumor mill spinning a lot faster tho.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Well you gotta remember, cats did that shyt BEFORE the internet too back in our days in school in shyt. There was always that one cat that heard the wildest shyt and would try to spread that shyt as fact. Now, you can bust that shyt down cuz of the internet as well. But yeah, the net does get the wheel of the rumor mill spinning a lot faster tho.
whoever started that Lil Kim sex tape shyt back in Soundview, i hope he died the worst death EVER!!
:birdman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well you gotta remember, cats did that shyt BEFORE the internet too back in our days in school n shyt. There was always that one cat that heard the wildest shyt and would try to spread that shyt as fact. Now, you can bust that shyt down cuz of the internet as well. But yeah, the net does get the wheel of the rumor mill spinning a lot faster tho.

:patrice:
Now that you mention it cats in highschool did spread the rumor that you could play as Jesus in "NBA Jamz". :mjlol:

Couple people got kicked in the ass over that.:wow:

Fred.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Or you have to get all perfect in every round of Street Fighter 2 to bring out akuma...:mjlol: nikkas was hyped for that shyt...

It was sheng long but I know what you meant...damn EGM had me fooled as a kid.

220px-ShengLongEGMScan.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno.

As a :flabbynsick: head who lived a while before the internet....the internet is crazy man. Cats just pull quotes or "facts" out of their asses. I remember in another thread somebody said the president of Disney wanted to fire Kevin Feige over "the failure of 'Captain Marvel'"....I read that shyt like :gucci: because it's sitting at $480 million in less than 2 weeks.

If that's a failure, what the hell is success? :why:

Fred.

Facts?
Those fukkers are liars. I remember when I thought no one can be ignorant because the internet could stop all that. I underestimated how lazy people are. Also people like to lie for whatever reason.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Marvel needs to win awards just for their damn trailers. God damn...:Sasbrown:

War Machine looking upgraded as fukk.

Cap and Tony back together.

Knowing Thor and Captain Marvel are going to be on their God level shyt.

And knowing that Marvel loves to put false and fake shyt in their trailer to better the film, shyt will happen that I'll never see coming.

Marvel stepping on throats outchea:cheeseknigjt:

Status
Not open for further replies.