Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She's not gonna beat Thanos in a one on one fight...:mjlol: :heh: Feige is lying to y'all...

Unless I missed something I don't think he never said that. I don't think he said anything even remotely similar to that.

He said she'll be the strongest character in the MCU. Which by itself means nothing. Feige has said Hulk is stronger than Thanos, but he lost the fight because Thanos is a better fighter. He's more strategic. So being the strongest don't necessarily mean an easy win.

Fred.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
rewatched ragnarok and infinity war back to back, makes the story of ragnarok a lot more sad despite the tone it was shot in, thor just got his whole planet fleeing as refugees only for thanos to show up in the first min of the next film and crush the buildings

it also adds depth to the Hulk arc

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cap Marvel is gonna rock Thanos like

bHbqoou.gif

Y'all gonna be so mad :mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Unless I missed something I don't think he never said that. I don't think he said anything even remotely similar to that.

He said she'll be the strongest character in the MCU. Which by itself means nothing. Feige has said Hulk is stronger than Thanos, but he lost the fight because Thanos is a better fighter. He's more strategic. So being the strongest don't necessarily mean an easy win.

Fred.

Facts. I've been wondering where nikkas are pulling these quotes from to come to this conclusion.

Hulk went through it so they don't have to. :ChokedUpMJ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Facts. I've been wondering where nikkas are pulling these quotes from to come to this conclusion.

Hulk went through it so they don't have to. :ChokedUpMJ:

I dunno.

As a :flabbynsick: head who lived a while before the internet....the internet is crazy man. Cats just pull quotes or "facts" out of their asses. I remember in another thread somebody said the president of Disney wanted to fire Kevin Feige over "the failure of 'Captain Marvel'"....I read that shyt like :gucci: because it's sitting at $480 million in less than 2 weeks.

If that's a failure, what the hell is success? :why:

Fred.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I dunno.

As a :flabbynsick: head who lived a while before the internet....the internet is crazy man. Cats just pull quotes or "facts" out of their asses. I remember in another thread somebody said the president of Disney wanted to fire Kevin Feige over "the failure of 'Captain Marvel'"....I read that shyt like :gucci: because it's sitting at $480 million in less than 2 weeks.

If that's a failure, what the hell is success? :why:

Fred.

I have pretty much given up understanding it. The amount of energy you'd have to invest in purposeful fukkery is mind boggling. :NoSmokeP:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
When do tickets go live?:francis::francis:
I will watch this opening weekend:francis:
I fukked up in infinity war:francis: couldn’t watch it till 2 weeks later cuz everything was sold out:hhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Was at the grocery store, how Ben & Jerry's avengers themed ice cream still isnt a thing is wack :mjgrin:
word! right?
:what:

i bought a bottle of that Deadpool enegry drink shyt when it dropped that shyt sittin in my kitchen cabinet some where.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Facts. I bought so much halo 3 Mountain Dew that I had reserves of it nearly into 2009 :heh:
yo! this white cat in Brooklyn who used to do my tattoos OD'd on Mountain Dew!
no lie!
he didnt die, but he to be in the hospital like a week.
everytime i see Mt.Dew or someone talks about it i think of that shyt.
i think he went into shock or some shyt.
i was like, nah, i cant fukk with this nikka no more. spazz out and have my shyt lookin like a fukked up etch a sketch drawing.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.