ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One question im asking is did felicity break up with ollie???? i dont get it, did she think he was toying with her???

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One question im asking is did felicity break up with ollie???? i dont get it, did she think he was toying with her???

They were never really together. It was something Oliver thought he could do and wants to do but he feels like he can't be arrow and oliver; he doesn't want to put her in danger due to the lifestyle he leads. The same issue he had with Diggle being out in the field now. And Felicity felt that he can't dangle around with her, either they're going to be together or they're not, no "maybe" so she's going to try to move on although he clearly won't be able to as easily. He made his choice

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
League of Assassin FATALITY'd Sarah off the buildings:huhldup: Grand Opening, Grand Closing:damn: So, Laurel's really gonna become Black Canary:usure: Felicity needs to keep the computers putin:stopitslime:, instead of drooling over Oliver:shaq2: This better be the last of their rendezvous:ufdup: My favorite Prison Break Goon:myman:, gave Arrow that work:whew:, until he regain focus and ended his chapter:ehh: Freezing a bomb from detonation:lupe:, Roy's a formidable sidekick:yeshrug: Faux Superman put Queen Consolidated on that Summer Jam Screen:umad: Dig-L infant already holds more weight than him:troll: Those last seconds came thru and Snoop Dogg'd the entire ep, tho:ohhh:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Swear to god brehs, Felicity had me like
mCS475X.png
the whole episode.

GR9qYF.gif
3jnEL4.gif

4gnLsr.gif
4cbvpG.gif

rM4hTv.gif
3wzeoI.gif

BONUS:
xepL7o.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
great first ep. i watched it on demand and i guess it was the extended cut since it was a full hour :banderas:
I think detective L-ance is gonna be the new digL this season :flabbynsick:. This guy can barely walk, and is catching heart attacks every 5 mins, and he's still trying to join in the action with queen ollie :dahell:

That hong kong back story has some potential. Amanda waller is still looking edible as fukk :takedat:
Like someone said earlier, I think that asian guy is gonna share his wife with ollie at some point. Get married brehs :mjcry:
A damn shame what happened to sara. 3 arrows to the chest, that was the end of her chapter:damn:
Only thing i didn't like was how arrow wasn't able to body the fake scare crow in 30 secs. He just fought slade gladiator wilson, and is now having a tough time bodying this guy throwing them struggle punches :childplease:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Has roy still got the effects of the Mirakuru?

otherwise its a bit wierd how he is a beast still