MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
then we riot and demand shes brought back like the prison breaks fans did over Sarah

popular-gifs-wifflegif-1390964446ng8k4.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I've been sleeping on this show for a long time and only decided, to peep this ep it off the strength of the Flash premiere. Seems like I've been really missing out cuz this ep was really good.

He's a fine man :leon:

I'm on episode 2 of s3ason 1.

Should I keep watching ?
Where you getting your episode's from. I need to catch up.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I've been sleeping on this show for a long time and only decided, to peep this ep it off the strength of the Flash premiere. Seems like I've been really missing out cuz this ep was really good.

Where you getting your episode's from. I need to catch up.
Netflix

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished watching it... wasnt expecting sara to get killed off that uncerimoniously....

:mjcry:RIP

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:damn:
When is season 2 coming...i'm on like EP 19 of Season 1...

In hindsight

-Huntress I wished she died slow...can't stand the bytch.
-The chick who ran the burger joint who was Diggle Sister in Law will be missed :wow:

fukk CW for starting they shows late....once we get into December it seems like show go on holiday break like every 2 weeks :why:

:wtf::heh: The CW used to start the new seasons of their Fall shows earlier than the Big 4 Broadcast networks (in Early September, 2 or 3 weeks before the other networks) in past seasons. But folks always complained about the Hiatuses & breaks during the season, so that why they moved Fall season premieres to October.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:wow: now this is how u start a fukkin season.....:sadcam: at Sarah getting that LOS work for trying to sneak away....:noah: at felicity looking delicious all episode...

22-23 episodes to go.....:blessed: we in for str8 piffery if this is how they are starting off...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come to think of it, I don't even think it was the League of Assassins that done this, or they were set up. Here's why. Last season, one of the assassins came up to retrieve Sara because she dipped out and she murked him with with no fuccks given. Nyssa herself love her too much for her to be killed. Granted, Ra's could of overruled it, but I've doubt that was the case. In this episode, Sara RECOGNIZED who it was and was almost bewildered as to what that individual was doing there. Her reaction would of been more dramatic had it been someone from the League and she wouldn't be so much caught off guard. I have a strong feeling it could be
Thea
that did it, possibly under
Malcolm's
orders.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Come to think of it, I don't even think it was the League of Assassins that done this, or they were set up. Here's why. Last season, one of the assassins came up to retrieve Sara because she dipped out and she murked him with with no fuccks given. Nyssa herself love her too much for her to be killed. Granted, Ra's could of overruled it, but I've doubt that was the case. In this episode, Sara RECOGNIZED who it was and was almost bewildered as to what that individual was doing there. Her reaction would of been more dramatic had it been someone from the League and she wouldn't be so much caught off guard. I have a strong feeling it could be
Thea
that did it, possibly under
Malcolm's
orders.

Interesting theory, but not sure about the motivation there.

I enjoyed the premiere and thought a lot happened to kick off the season. The biggest event being the death of Sarah at the end there :sadcam:. Laurel has some big cleavage to fill if that is the route they are taking with this being a jumping point for her taking over the costume. Sarah was the only one really putting in work for the Lance family, her dad out there looking :flabbynsick: chasing criminals while having chest pains. Dude knows his ass belongs behind a desk :ufdup:. He might not be the only one as Diggle looks to be on pacifier duty now too :troll:.

I do like the fact they mentioned all the major shyt that has went down in Starling City. First the Reapening one year, then Mariku thugs running thru the city the next year. I know if I lived in Starling City, I would be calling up family like what's the job market like in Gotham :patrice:

Felicity is fine no matter what, but the glasses give her that extra bit of sexiness :noah:. I know Superman is trying to scoop that up now. Brandon Routh played a kinda similar role on Chuck and his introduction this episode was solid :ehh:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was a great first episode.

The Oliver/Felicity relationship start and stop was very CW but it was to be expected because there is no way Ollie and Felicity would become a thing without roadblocks.

Seeing Roy in full costume was cool and it was even better seeing that he knows his role and isn't walking around with a chip on his shoulder at all times.

Peter Stormare was a huge improvement over Seth Gable as Vertigo and can't wait for him to make a return appearance.

Was that Ted Grant boxing at the arena?

Brandon Routh was really good as Ray Palmer even though the entire time you could tell that the writers wrote this part for the Ted Kord character before DC/WB told them they couldn't use him. From his geekiness to the happy go lucky attitude to the inventions...that all seemed more Kord than Ray Palmer. Not a big sticking point but just noticeable to me. He did have decent chemistry with Felicity.
And he wants to rename the city to Star City!

And the cliffhanger. I knew it was coming since the first day that Sarah showed up in the Canary costume but why did it have to happen so soon? So I guess before this season ends we will get Laurel taking over the Canary identity which I guess I will be OK with since the actress doesn't look like a meth head anymore (even though that chin implant is still distracting as fukk) and she has been working out like a demon from all the Instagram pics she's been posting.

I do wonder if they will throw a curveball as to who killed Sarah. I immediately thought it was Ra's Al Ghul but then thought it could be Malcolm Merlyn or maybe even a pissed off Yamashiro but then I thought that the best reveal would be if it was Thea. She could have gone completely to the dark side, blames Oliver for Mama Queen's death and is now trying to screw over Oliver by framing him for Sarah's death.

Either way this was a good start for the season and has me excited for things to unfold.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I doubt its Thea

Season to young for that, probably someone from the island that her and Ollie know