EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I just want to see how the next remaining episodes turn out before i throw out my full criticisms of this season

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Hopefully they put an end to "Olicity" that has ruined the third season.
my main problem isn't ollicity, it's the back and forth between her banging Ray and her banging Ollie. it's getting super annoying. plus t he flashback have been pretty meh.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do something about those Flashbacks..... maybe use the flashbacks for the origin of the seasons big villian. The one they did for Deadshot?? was dope.

The flashbacks for season 1 & 2 were dope.... they just need to bring Ollie back to the island.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Emily got some nice thighs :shaq: Katie though :francis:

8LkDWna.jpg

HABjPFu.jpg

zXzWKda.jpg

FAvfR6s.jpg

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh @ both

my main problem isn't ollicity, it's the back and forth between her banging Ray and her banging Ollie. it's getting super annoying. plus t he flashback have been pretty meh.
She hasnt gone back and forth. She only just now broke up with Ray and got with Oliver.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Lazarus Pit spit Thea out in the bushes:birdman: Malcolm's tears trying to win Father of the Year:mjcry: Coli Bros, the Nig Dig said it with his chest:lupe: But, Felcity's Soap Opera Hour:comeon: show's you why this thread's unstickied:rudy: Show was better when she was behind the computer putin:stopitslime: Oliver Queen's dead again:ehh: Ra'sddy Pipper soliloquy's are tiresome now:snooze: They may have strength in numbers:whoo:, but League of AssaHOLMES stay shooting blanks:dwillhuh: If only the remaining eps were Nyssa and Amanda heavy:noah: Moira's owed more than just namedrops:ufdup: All these struggle flashback wasted on Asian Fam:ninja1: Larry Holmes Garden, start that processing up for Arrow
Yea, this season has been mediocre.:francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think Felicity is gonna get clapped soon. She definitely not lasting after season 4.
Nah, Felicity has basically become the Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries) of Arrow and the entire show is going to become about her and Oliver's relationship even more than this season already was.
Felicity will only die if the actress decides to leave on her own.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the episode benefited from being streamlined and mainly focusing on Oliver's journey to save Thea and taking his place in The League. Malcolm was making a big deal about the Lazarus Pits, but they didn't seem to effect her too much :ehh:. Maybe it will be something that pops up later on. I respect Felicity doing what she could to save Oliver and giving him the goodbye smash :takedat:. I'm curious as to how they will wrap up this season with the path they are on now.