WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolm put in work in this episode. So Felicity thought she would play the demon head like that and get away with it. She lucky.... Rah would have ginzu'ed her too. Another she starting to turn into a dikk hopper.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was not a good episode.
The Felicity/Oliver stuff was gag inducing and showed that when not doing pithy, light material the chick playing Felicity's mediocre acting skills get exposed.
I would have been fine with them letting Thea die so she better turn into an evil maniac from her time in the Lazarus Pits otherwise this whole thing will be pointless.
And having that tacked on scene of Felicity filling Laurel in on events long after they happened was some bullshyt. Actually the way the show has continually reduced Laurel to just a glorified extra is some bullshyt. Whether they are boning or not, Laurel and Oliver have a longstanding history so she should be included in things and not treated like she just met Oliver two weeks ago.
The flashback continued the season long trend of not mattering at all.
Malcolm and Ras were the only ones that didn't suck.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This episode was pretty good. Finally, Felicity took the bull by the horns and went all out for Oliver. Didn't think she had it in her. Is it just me or has Merlyn been acting pretty afraid lately? I mean, he's free from the League now but it kinda sucked to see him so shaken, lol. And once again, Ra's presence was awesome. I definitely like him over Slade Wilson. Ra's has that aura that demands you don't fcuk with him or you will pay the consequences. I hope he sticks around long in the Arrow universe or even crossover into Flash territory. I would love to see a fight between him and Barry, haha!!

And finally, Oliver takes the throne. Now I'm curious to see how far this goes as there is no turning back as he's been branded as the leader of the League of Assassins.