WTF are they doing with the flashbacks this season? shyt is terrible

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs, I just saw this tweet on my timeline!!!:

I'm not gonna watch this week's episode of "Arrow" until this weekend. Does the Tweet spoil tonight's episode??

"
Arrow Shocker: (Spoiler) Exits Series — But 'Definitely Not Forever'

By Matt Webb Mitovich / April 15 2015, 6:18 PM PDT

The following contains a major spoiler from this Wednesday’s episode of The CW’s Arrow.

arrow1.jpg

Team Arrow has reduced its head count by one.

Yup, when former street rat Roy Harper left Starling City at the end of the April 15 episode — after Diggle, Felicity and a friend of Lyla’s helped fake his death via prison stabbing — Colton Haynes in turn said goodbye to the CW series he has called home since early Season 1.

Joining Arrow after a run on Teen Wolf, Haynes’ deal with the show was on somewhat of a “trial” basis, so the eventual parting of ways was to be expected, producers told BuzzFeed.com.

“It was super sad, but everybody kind of looked at each other and realized that he’s at the start of, what I’m sure will be, an incredibly, incredibly impressive career,” EP Greg Berlanti told BuzzFeed. “It’s great that he gets to go on and have that and we got to have him while we did.”

Haynes is set to appear in one more Season 3 episode; the Arrow season finale airs May 13.

“The hope is that he’ll continue to be part of the universe we are building,” EP Marc Guggenheim told our sister site Deadline. “We love working with him so much. We’ve talked to him about returning to one of the three shows, and if available, he has expressed interest. He is gone, but definitely not forever.”

http://tvline.com/2015/04/15/arrow-colton-haynes-exit-roy-leaves-season-3/
"

• Dap
Reactions: flo

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a shame we wont see her in the last four episodes of the season :mjcry:

CDFEowxUgAAkU_z.jpg

Green arrow looked like a corny racist cac with a corny hat before the show made him a more household name. Ray isnt even a bad character. They can easily eat off iron man with ray being a genius with a suit except he'll be more nerdy than stark.

Smallville made Green Arrow more of a household name. Because of Smallville we got Arrow.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 20th episode of the that airs tonight:

Darkness will rise Wednesday on an all new Arrow at 8/7c!

Producer's Preview:

"There is a sacrifice greater than dying." Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim teases tonight's game-changing episode of Arrow!

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: flo