Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but the flash has always been a cool character:ld:
Maybe overshadowed by Batman and friends but still, who gives a rat's ass about atom though?:why:
They got their work cut out for them:ufdup:

Green arrow looked like a corny racist cac with a corny hat before the show made him a more household name. Ray isnt even a bad character. They can easily eat off iron man with ray being a genius with a suit except he'll be more nerdy than stark.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Green arrow looked like a corny racist cac with a corny hat before the show made him a more household name. Ray isnt even a bad character. They can easily eat off iron man with ray being a genius with a suit except he'll be more nerdy than stark.
I'll give that first point.:pachaha:
It seems even the studio aren't willing to put all their eggs in one basket with Ray though,isn't he doing a weekly team up show like the brave and the bold?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nmka1d2Nsm1u9nxr4o1_1280.jpg

:lolbron:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give that first point.:pachaha:
It seems even the studio aren't willing to put all their eggs in one basket with Ray though,isn't he doing a weekly team up show like the brave and the bold?

Yeah, I looked it up and he may be included in some kind of team up shyt. That's good. Let the dude eat. I doubt he'll get his own show because he also doesn't have a home (He's in starling city).

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Yo wtf:dwillhuh:

Thea got murked:merchant:

My nikka Roy is gone:why: No more front flips:wow:

Ray is sharing that woman:huhldup:

These flashback scenes:flabbynsick: