Kewl79.gif

vQw15L.gif

:merchant:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Plus Roy talked about telling her he loves her like they just met again. Why have that discussion after making a trip? My immediate thought was well maybe this episode takes place before that one.

Yet, Felicity mentions Flash cant come there because he's dealing with issues with Wells. How would she know that without making the trip?

Same with Ray meeting Cisco talking about the metahuman.

Sloppy writing.

Episode takes place after Arow fought Atom in Suicidal tendencies but before the mayor gets shot.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Episode takes place after Arow fought Atom in Suicidal tendencies but before the mayor gets shot.
i thought the mayor getting shot was what led to Arrow fighting Ray?

edit- actually you might be right,since Ray taking the Arrow led to the nanobots.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't know how anyone can dislike Ray Palmer. Dude is hilarious and goofy as fukk. My only issue with the character is that they are taking too long with him getting his size changing abilities. I hope when they finally do it they remember that The Atom has historically been able to grow larger as well as smaller.

Looks like Ras al Ghul trying to take that #HOH title from Slade.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Plus Roy talked about telling her he loves her like they just met again. Why have that discussion after making a trip? My immediate thought was well maybe this episode takes place before that one.

Yet, Felicity mentions Flash cant come there because he's dealing with issues with Wells. How would she know that without making the trip?

Same with Ray meeting Cisco talking about the metahuman.

Sloppy writing.
I read that CW screwed up the scheduling of the two shows and that is why the Atom/Felicity on The Flash appearance seems out of whack with whats going on with Arrow.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how anyone can dislike Ray Palmer. Dude is hilarious and goofy as fukk. My only issue with the character is that they are taking too long with him getting his size changing abilities. I hope when they finally do it they remember that The Atom has historically been able to grow larger as well as smaller.

Looks like Ras al Ghul trying to take that #HOH title from Slade.

Yea I dont get the hate for Ray. He's been one of the highlights of this season. Sometimes you need to see a completely opposite personality from Ollie.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or was the continuity wrong after what happened on Flash yesterday:patrice:

Yea, there's a slight confusion despite it was obvious that Felicity and Ray visited Central City.

But from the way I see it, The Flash show was showing it from team Flash's perspective and Felicity and Ray fronting like it's all good and last night's episode is from their own personal perspective.

But when you think about it, it IS consistent. Ray and Felicity was still fronting to others that their relationship was still good on Arrow. And Felicity hardly hung around Ray, she was mostly with Barry. Hell, they didn't even come into town together. So, I felt it was a front, especially considering Iris and Eddie relationship was struggling.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get off struggle-shots:childplease: HADUOUKEN thru your glass table:bryan: Blade in, and left leaking out:damn: Ra's the end of Thea's chapter:huhldup: Lazarus Pit will give her a Speedy recovery, tho:lupe: I knew somebody was bound to penetrate:ufdup:, thru Malcolm's glass penthouse windows:whew: The Magician vs. Demon Head:ohlawd:, might just be the saving grace of this season:blessed: Roy Go HAM in Oz:ohhh:, while Dig (can't put L, cuz that was a rare W:dwillhuh:) and Felicity :cook: up PIFF to bust Roy out:wow: Oli playing Wii with ATOM's suit:banderas: And, he told him You Ain't a Killer:umad: MetaHumans in Starling:lupe: Cisco crossover appearance:myman: DT. Lance throw Chill Mode in the bushes:troll: Amanda Waller bust her gun:ahh: Arrow trying to get its spot back:sas2:

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Get off struggle-shots:childplease: HADUOUKEN thru your glass table:bryan: Blade in, and left leaking out:damn: Ra's the end of Thea's chapter:huhldup: Lazarus Pit will give her a Speedy recovery, tho:lupe: I knew somebody was bound to penetrate:ufdup:, thru Malcolm's glass penthouse windows:whew: The Magician vs. Demon Head:ohlawd:, might just be the saving grace of this season:blessed: Roy Go HAM in Oz:ohhh:, while Dig (can't put L, cuz that was a rare W:dwillhuh:) and Felicity :cook: up a dope plan to bust the Young GAWD out:wow: Oli playing Wii with ATOM's suit:banderas: And, he told him You Ain't a Killer:umad: MetaHumans in Starling:lupe: Cisco crossover appearance:myman: CT. Lance throw Chill Mode in the bushes:troll: Amanda Waller bust her gun:ahh: Arrow trying to get its spot back:sas2:
always looking forward to your assessment of the whole entire episode a day after breh :russ::salute:

Daps
Yea I dont get the hate for Ray. He's been one of the highlights of this season. Sometimes you need to see a completely opposite personality from Ollie.

Hmm, well gee. That's a good question.

Let's see:

He stole Oliver Queen's company :birdman:

he stole Oliver Queen's woman :pacspit:

He tried to snitch on Oliver to the cops :wtb:

Is it any wonder why most of the Arrow fanbase hates his guts :pachaha:

they really introduced dude in a bad light all season

and now they're going to try to build a show around him?

with what audience?

surely not Arrow's audience :childplease:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:beli: at Roy still being alive. I was hoping he was done for.

:banderas:at the chokeslam Ra's gave Thea. That needs Jim Ross commentary immediately.

I am a firm Team Arrow hater. Every person on that squad could get bodied and I would be :blessed::lawd:

The only thing I wish for is death and despair for HOliver and his friends.

Team Ra's, Team Deathstroke and Team Cap Lance, we coming through regulatin':wow:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have a sneaking suspicion we got a bunch of closeted "Olicity" fanboys who are in theri feelings cause Ray is piping Felicity instead of Oliver.:sas2:

Hmm, well gee. That's a good question.

Let's see:

He stole Oliver Queen's company :birdman:

he stole Oliver Queen's woman :pacspit:

He tried to snitch on Oliver to the cops :wtb:

Is it any wonder why most of the Arrow fanbase hates his guts :pachaha:

they really introduced dude in a bad light all season

and now they're going to try to build a show around him?

with what audience?

surely not Arrow's audience :childplease:
Oliver's company was already stolen from him before Ray bought it.
Felicity was free and single when she and Ray hooked up.
Ray thought The Arrow was a menace and once he realized he was wrong he admitted it.

where you read this breh?
Think it was on Arrow Sub-Reddit last month.