4776943598698496.png
did this nicca really just call u zaddy? :dahell: aww hell nah breh

giphy.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
good ass episode. i'm geussing ras says olly can save thea if he takes him up on his offer.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Is it me or was the continuity off based on what happened in the last episode of Flash :patrice:
Not you. it was confusing since there's no way they could have gone from Starling City to Central City and back between this episode and last.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not you. it was confusing since there's no way they could have gone from Starling City to Central City and back between this episode and last.

Plus Ray talked about telling her he loves her like they just met again. Why have that discussion after making a trip? My immediate thought was well maybe this episode takes place before that one.

Yet, Felicity mentions Flash cant come there because he's dealing with issues with Wells. How would she know that without making the trip?

Same with Ray meeting Cisco talking about the metahuman.

Sloppy writing.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Once again, Ra's makes his presence felt! Ain't no escape from him.:wow:Now I see why Oliver will have to become the next Ra's Al Ghul. I thought it kind of sucked to have Roy give up being Arsenal for now but it keeps Oliver in the clear, which is a plus. I wonder if he'll make an appearance in season 4 considering his circumstances. Also, I think the whole Felicity love triangle is getting out of control. At this point, she's stringing two dudes a long. Or just waiting for Oliver to finally unbind himself from being with her. Poor Ray.:mjcry:

I'm definitely excited for the last few episodes as we know that Oliver will take leadership of the League of Assassins. Like he mentioned earlier, A man can only live by two names....but I see this as him trying to possibly juggle those two names at the same time. It's especially favorable for him to be Ra's now as the Arrow is pretty much "dead".

Side Note: How times have changed. First it was Arrow that was sticked and not Flash. Now The Flash is stickied and not Arrow. I guess there can only be room for one.:mjcry::sadcam:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I still found it cute how Thea thought she could fight Ra's.

Merlyn warned her a long ass time ago

The whole time Ra's was fighting Thea, I was like, where in the world is Merlyn at!!!!? Seems like he was hiding from Ra's! He didn't want to get that work!:mjcry: Lol. This also showed me that she definitely wasn't afraid of Ra's while Merlyn was in constant fear of him, with good reason of course. It just makes Merlyn seem a bit shaky.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The impact of Thea getting that sword work was undercut by the preview for the next episode :shaq2:. Thea thinking she could do something against him was funny though.

Roy is a character that has been underused for awhile and seemed like they didn't really know what to do with. Plus the fact the actor is one of the strongest on the show. I didn't see his exit coming, but the cast is already big. Now that Laurel is Black Canary, she can fill a sidekick role for Oliver. I do think this episode gave him some of his best moments this season, his prison fight while handcuffed was well done.

Ray seeming Felicity grab Ollie's hand like that at the end :ld:. He knows what is up, plus the fact she didn't even acknowledge his I love you.

Capt Lance running around the whole episode pointing the :ufdup:at Oliver.