satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just saw that IGN gave tonight's episode a 6.5 out of 10:

:francis: &:mjlol: It's gonna be another week of nikkas bytching & whining about the episode & this season overall in this week's posts while I watch the episode later this weekend.

Daps
ray palmer is so wack, not to mention a chatty patty
dame.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ray palmer is so wack, not to mention a chatty patty
dame.png

:russ:. He is, but has Oliver's girl and company now though :lolbron:.
Oliver stopping his suit so easily was :mjlol:though. For network TV, the effects were solid. Roy getting zapped was funny to see.

I see Nyssa likes to have those rough sparring sessions with Laurel. Laurel might need to check her pops though, I know dude is still angry about Sara but just a minute ago he had the Arrow on speed dial. Now he's a menace to the city and needs to be stopped :francis:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Captain lance blaiming the arrow for his daughters death indirectly... he is trying to deal with it... reminds me of a similar arc with batman and barbra dying... Gordon knew who batman was all along anyways...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I just saw that IGN gave tonight's episode a 6.5 out of 10:

:francis: &:mjlol: It's gonna be another week of nikkas bytching & whining about the episode & this season overall in this week's posts while I watch the episode later this weekend.

Whole seasons trash, Ray Palmers another loser weirdo added to the lineup. I miss diggle and ollie being the only ones putting work. Now I barely see diggle :francis:

Whole lineup needs to switch. Write out Laurel, Ray, give felicity a break, and fukk Ollies sister too :beli:

You know shyt wack when Ra's Al Ghul has had like a total of 10 minute screen time. They thought Ra's name was gonna carry this season. These loser weirdos done ruined a top 3 villain :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good ep.
The Arrow vs Atom fight was a lot better than I thought it would be from an effects standpoint. It was hilarious how Ray just zapped Roy and even funnier how Ollie seemed to walk away after the fight just leaving Roy laid out on the ground.
Now they need to get Ray over on The Flash so Cisco can stick some White Dwarf star matter into the suit and accidentally shrink Ray. This bootleg Iron Man thing he has going was fine for a while but I am going to need to see an Atom that can change size.

This episode solidified for me that a Suicide Squad spin-off would be a good idea. They could call it Task Force X to cut down on confusion with the movie. And I am not buying Deadshot as being dead. TV Rule #1: No body means not dead.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Good ep.
The Arrow vs Atom fight was a lot better than I thought it would be from an effects standpoint. It was hilarious how Ray just zapped Roy and even funnier how Ollie seemed to walk away after the fight just leaving Roy laid out on the ground.
Now they need to get Ray over on The Flash so Cisco can stick some White Dwarf star matter into the suit and accidentally shrink Ray. This bootleg Iron Man thing he has going was fine for a while but I am going to need to see an Atom that can change size.

This episode solidified for me that a Suicide Squad spin-off would be a good idea. They could call it Task Force X to cut down on confusion with the movie. And I am not buying Deadshot as being dead. TV Rule #1: No body means not dead.

It would be pointless and stupid to kill Deadshot over something like this.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amanda Waller in the building:blessed: But, can BAWSE Lady get more time to cook:feedme: Deadshot did that:bustback:, so hopefully Dig's PAWG and Nugget:jawalrus:, wouldn't have to go thru that:francis: Fitting he went out in a blast:ehh: Cupid didn't even get to cut:sadcam: Two years since Oli's Killa' Season:stopitslime:, is the reason why a faux-Ironman:cape: gets out of pocket:childplease: Throw Felicity love triangle:snooze:, in the bushes:birdman: Roy's a scene flipper:pachaha: Laurel McBeal Put in Work:ohhh: DT. Lance still spittin that ETHER:umad: Asian Fam:ninja1: took out Starling's Mayor, tho:huhldup: Low-key HIVE shout-out was the best part of the ep:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Good ep.

tumblr_neyfy3wuhq1sjxzs0o1_400.gif

Last edited: