EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Leave Layla out this man... :damn:
This was from an article posted today
Finally, Ra's al Ghul recently asked Oliver to take over his position as head of the League of Assassins, an offer which Oliver declined. As a result, Ra's al Ghul framed Arrow for murder. What is Ra's course of action moving forward, and what does it mean for Diggle?

Ra's al Ghul will stop at nothing to achieve his goal of having Oliver become Ra's al Ghul. That's just the kind of guy he is. No one is spared. That being said, he's going to touch all of our lives in a very personal way in his effort to get Oliver Queen. Diggle and Lyla are no exception. They will be touched in a personal way by Ra's al Ghul.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I hope that arrow flies straight and felicity is sent to the underworld :ahh:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
JXNu1UM.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If anyone should get killed off its Felicity...I don't even remember the last time a character has fallen off so hard...The bytch has become unbearably annoying, all she does is constantly whine...The only redeeming quality about her was that ass but they even stopped showing ass shots for some reason...

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
If anyone should get killed off its Felicity...I don't even remember the last time a character has fallen off so hard...The bytch has become unbearably annoying, all she does is constantly whine...The only redeeming quality about her was that ass but they even stopped showing ass shots for some reason...
Watch yo mouth :birdman: