:noah:

naevias booty :leon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so the casting director for Sparctus is working for the CW DC division or did they really like Sparctus?

All I know is I better see Batiatus as a major villain.

all it took was crixus
and they all ate
crassus in the tomorrow people
ashur, spartacus in flash
naevia, mira, crixus in arrow

and it aint over yet :blessed:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the episode was alright, I didn't really buy the Oliver we have seen really considering Ras' offer. He has swore off killing people, rescuing Malcolm from death (despite all the shyt he has caused), I know Ras said he could lead how he wanted but I didn't really think he would do it. Ras forcing him into a position has potential though :patrice:.

This nikka Malcolm chilling on the couch for the whole episode :heh:

Thea seems lost, one minute she's ready to kill herself. The next the writers have her reuniting with Roy like :yeshrug:

The flashbacks were pointless, but Shado though :ohhh:.

Overall I think the show just needs more focus, they have a large cast now and it would benefit them to focus on a certain group in an episode imo.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all it took was crixus
and they all ate

It's the CW in general. Cynthia was in The Vampire Diaries before Manu was on Arrow. Pietros was in The Originals, Crassus was in The Tomorrow People, etc. they all audition although I expect Naevia may have been offered the part since it was announced Waller would be on the show before casting was announced.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Very good episode. Felt a little strange watching this after getting such a high from the latest The Flash episode. I wasn't surprised that Oliver didn't take Ra's offer as it would've been out of character for him. I must say one thing, whenever Ra's onscreen, his impact is felt. Now that Ra's is setting off a chained reaction of events, I think that these last few episodes will be great. I also liked the fact that Laurel is going to get training from Ra's daughter. They could become a formidable duo together.

Daps
arrow being found out as oliver and on teh run is going to bring this show bck

wait what?

they gon find him out? :lupe:

:shaq2: and here I was, hoping that somehow he'd get control of his company back, and go back to being the richie rich billionaire playboy that he was in season 1

billionaire playboy in the daytime

body-catching vigilante handing out eternal L's at night

Daps
all it took was crixus
and they all ate

Just started season 3 (skipped season 2) of Spartacus last night

couldn't figure out why ya'll were saying Waller is Naevia

What's with all the cast changes in season 3? really throwing the vibe of the show off :francis: