Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If they pull this i'm done

thea-queen-arrow-cheshire-banner-arrow-the-fate-of-thea-queen.jpeg

"Grab your wife and kids because it's over, we're going home :wow:"

*Kenny The Jet Smith Voice*
That would suck.
I would prefer they either make her Speedy or Artemis...Cheshire should be a new character.
40rRrcq.jpg

iylGvqp.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this episode mostly because of Capt. Queen getting all in his feelings about everyone lying to him and for the Ra's al Ghul stuff. I was against this casting at first but this guy is doing a pretty decent job as Ra's. And it is great that the focus of the show is apparent now; can't wait to see what else Ra's plans to do to screw up Oliver's life.
Also like that they are keeping Nyssa around so she can properly train Laurel. I am starting to get tired of her stumbling and bumbling around as Black Canary.
Liked the creepiness of the sewn mouth on Murmur too.
I have gotten to the point now where any scenes of Oliver and Felicity that is not just solely abut crimefighting annoy the fukk out of me and Diggle playing constant OKCupid where they are concerned is pretty lame too.
Also this episode had waaaay to much Thea.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I liked the ep overall. Not too amazing, but Flash set the bar way up the night before. I feel like they're doing away with the love shyt and Oliver's gonna go back to being more ruthless. I still don't think he'll go back to killing tho.

I can understand why Lance is acting the way he is. Dude must feel dumb as fukk when people he knows/works with keep keeping him in the dark :francis:

Laurel better go through a serious transformation with Nyssa cuz I still ain't feeling her as Black Canary. I miss my girl Sarah so much :mjcry: She'll return in the spin off tho:blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm gave Thea several chances:aicmon: to shank him up:francis: But, she whimpers off to Roy:childplease: Speedy, ain't bout that life:wtb: Felicity and Palmer:ld:, got Oliver feeling some type of way:umad: Did, Dig-L even bust a gun:mjpls: DT. Lance got no time for mark-ass-busters:pacspit: Stich mouth villain came thru like:bustback::whew: Nyssa's fine ass's too hot to throw a Diva Fit:patrice: , just cuz her crown's:boss: thrown in the bushes:birdman: Linking her up with Struggle Canary:scust:, is the only way I may tolerate Apple-Face:ehh: Ra's put that Arrow to work:myman:, like Season One's Killa Season:noah: When Asian Fam:ninja1: subplot's gonna wrap-up, tho:snooze: And, Shado's still alive:whoo: Honestly, Barry got Oli looking like Lord Camel:huhldup: after Esco dismantled him and The Roc:ahh:

Last edited: