Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
there is a deleted scene with her and diggle

We must be talking about two different things then. The one I saw was when diggle and his wife was in the A.R.G.U.S. hold and we see and hear Harley Quinn. The other scene may have been a deleted scene that was on the DVD version. I haven't seen that one. So in essence, I'm wrong as there is a deleted seen but there is also a quick tv version of her appearance.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
We must be talking about two different things then. The one I saw was when diggle and his wife was in the A.R.G.U.S. hold and we see and hear Harley Quinn. The other scene may have been a deleted scene that was on the DVD version. I haven't seen that one. So in essence, I'm wrong as there is a deleted seen but there is also a quick tv version of her appearance.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I agree. I think he's brought the show down. I don't care about his girlfriend/wife dying. Don't care about his relationship with felicity. His character is just boring. Don't know if it's the actor or the writing but he sucks.
the writing for him blows.

Every time we see him he is in his office yapping about bullshyt, never has really ventured out or had a mystery behind him to warrant interest in him.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
We must be talking about two different things then. The one I saw was when diggle and his wife was in the A.R.G.U.S. hold and we see and hear Harley Quinn. The other scene may have been a deleted scene that was on the DVD version.

Hmm..That is what I saw on the TV version to be honest. I was thinking the deleted scene was a bit more extended for the DVD version. Maybe I have gone crazy like she has! Lol. In any case, we won't be seeing her again.:mjcry:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Harley scene did come on TV but was during the middle of the show when the team was talking with Waller and she says the same thing i think. Waller then hits the door

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It did air on tv actually. Definitely wasn't a directors cut as I saw it. It was only a 5 sec reveal.
her laughing in the prison wasn't on tv
I remember them hyping it abd never happening. Everyone watching the tv was like wtf abd everyone watching via stream was hype af

Go back to the season 2 thread. It was all in there

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I remember missing that harley scene(when it actually aired) grabbing pizza outside and running in the thread and asking what i miss :damn:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
her laughing in the prison wasn't on tv
I remember them hyping it abd never happening. Everyone watching the tv was like wtf abd everyone watching via stream was hype af

Go back to the season 2 thread. It was all in there

Looks like I will have to do that. I'll go ahead and take the L on this one. I was for certain I saw it on the tv version but I'll take you guys word for it. I was wrong. Again, I just wish she wasn't mentioned at all if she wasn't going to be a focal character on the show.