Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
squad-126315.jpg

This is a BAD A$$ picture right here!:wow: Suicide Squad on deck!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The biggest thing I'm wondering is if we will see Harley Quinn in action with the Suicide Squad. Obviously introducing her into the picture would be a game changer. We already know she's there so the creators might as well put her to use.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
The biggest thing I'm wondering is if we will see Harley Quinn in action with the Suicide Squad. Obviously introducing her into the picture would be a game changer. We already know she's there so the creators might as well put her to use.
they can't use her because DC said "they have plans for her"

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

that snippet you seen of her in a deleted scene was just for show and to satisfy fans I guess I doubt they'll put her in

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
that snippet you seen of her in a deleted scene was just for show and to satisfy fans I guess I doubt they'll put her in

The thing is though, that wasn't a deleted scene. In season 2 episode 16, we see a brief glimpse of her as she wasn't mentioned by name. We heard her voice and everything. I mean, you just don't put in an important character like that just to leave her rotting away in an A.R.G.U.S. cell. I would have much rather them not putting her in there at all if there was no real intent to show her character.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is though, why did they tease her appearance in Arrow if there was no intent on using her? I feel like she would fit better in the Arrow series than Gotham.
Just an Easter egg

They're usung Harley for the squad movie

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just an Easter egg

They're usung Harley for the squad movie

Yeah, that is the conclusion I came to. But at the end of the day, it was unnecessary to introduce such a central character in the DC Universe as a mere Easter Egg. They had to know once that people seen she's in Arrow that they would want to see more of her in action. Neverthless, I understand the reasoning as they want to use her on a bigger stage.