:blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
why a combo thread tho??

Because "The Flash" is a spin-off series of "Arrow", these 2 shows take place in same fictional universe, & are gonna have multiple crossovers with each other. Shows like these often grouped together (i.e. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & "Angel", "The Vampire Diaries" & "The Originals", "Once Upon a Time" & "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland", & etc.)
That sounds stupid to me
But then again this the same place where nikkas threw a hissyfit when it was brought up that tv/films etc should be separate from videogames and tech
:manny: Its whatever
These should have different threads not a combo thread
Lets just make two separate threads when the shows premiere and throw this one in the bushes :camby:

Arrow has a big enough presence within these boards that the official season 3 thread shouldn't be shared with Flash's season 1 thread, they should be split
Dont worry we gonna let that boy cook for now, it'll be taken care of come September :sas2:
I don't really care if arrow and flash share the same thread for now. At least the thread could possibly do more numbers since they air on different nights. If flash is able to get enough people talking about it, than it can have it's own thread.

So we REALLY gonna have these two combined in one thread brehs:stopitslime:
word...shti is kinda corny to me
I'm sure we will have two separate threads when both shows come out.

:patrice: I've been thinking for almost a month aboutt how big the Arrow Season 2 thread is compared to the Season 1 thread and the fact we gonna have a lot more people hop on for the upcoming Season 3 which premieres (along with "The Flash" season 1) next week, & the fact that this thread is gonna be stickied, so I've decided to go ahead & split up the 2 threads.

I'm gonna rename this thread just "The OFFICIAL "Arrow" Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread" and I'll get at @Da Rhythm Rebel to rename this already established thread to be "The Flash" Season 1 thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cws-the-flash-pilot-episode-leaked.225910/

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:patrice: I've thinking for almost a month at how big the Arrow Season 2 thread is compared to the Season 1 thread and the fact we gonna have a lot more people hop on for the upcoming Season 3 which premieres (along with "The Flash" season 1) next week, so I've decided to go ahead & split up the 2 threads.

I'm gonna rename this thread just "The OFFICIAL "Arrow" Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread" and I'll get at @Da Rhythm Rebel to rename this already established thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cws-the-flash-pilot-episode-leaked.225910/

good move...both shows will have a lot of discussions going on for them so there is no need to have one thread congested with fans of both....convo's will be all over the place...

Daps
:patrice: I've been thinking for almost a month aboutt how big the Arrow Season 2 thread is compared to the Season 1 thread and the fact we gonna have a lot more people hop on for the upcoming Season 3 which premieres (along with "The Flash" season 1) next week, & the fact that this thread is gonna be stickied, so I've decided to go ahead & split up the 2 threads.

I'm gonna rename this thread just "The OFFICIAL "Arrow" Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread" and I'll get at @Da Rhythm Rebel to rename this already established thread to be "The Flash" Season 1 thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cws-the-flash-pilot-episode-leaked.225910/

:comeon: