Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They doing a homage to them Neal Adams drawn Ras vs Batman fights from the look of that video:

rTvmfU5.jpg

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These aren't helping the Batman comparisons :mjlol: Though to be fair Oliver is almost always shirtless anyway.
:lupe: I'm 6 episodes into the first season. Who is this chick? When does she show up?

Saxa. You wont see her for awhile, she appears in mid season two. That gif is from season three though.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Who do you think will win? Part 1 of The Flash and Arrow 2 night crossover event starts tomorrow at 8/7c!

Executive Producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg talk combining Team Flash and Team Arrow. The epic 2-night crossover event starts tonight at 8/7c!

Who's ready for part 2 of The Flash and Arrow crossover? Tune in tonight at 8/7c!

You can never go too big! The cast and crew answer fan questions and talk The Flash vs. Arrow crossover episodes.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cisco is such a fun character. I'm surprised he hasn't been gotten much press or deemed a breakout character like Felicity (who is vastly overrated in my opinion). I guess its easier to embrace a white female than a hispanic male.

A Batman show while the Batman movies are out at the same time will be overkill. Hell I'm still in Batman fatigue since the Dark Knight trilogy ended.

Felicity is the quirky,fast talking nerd chick who is attractive always seems to be popular....the fangirls were in love with her character the first damn scene she was in..

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
khem-adam-110933.jpg

Idk if you guys have heard about the arrow 2.5 comic series but this man is a de-powered black adam he faces the suicide squad in the back up story