Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Supergirl Could Possibly Exist In The Same World As Arrow & Flash

The December 5, 2014 issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine - now hitting newsstands - features a profile on Greg Berlanti, the executive producer of many current hit shows includingArrow, Flash, and The Mysteries of Laura. It's a fascinating article about his approach to the different series, talking about his origins in the business with shows like Dawson's Creek and his one comic-based project that wasn't so much of a hit, the Green Lantern movie.

As has been mentioned before, one of Berlanti's new projects is aSupergirl TV project for CBS, which he is developing with Ali Adler and Sarah Schechter. There's a section talking about what's currently going on in production, and there's a very interesting nugget within:

Later in the afternoon at his other office on the Warner Bros. lot, Berlanti meets with fellow producer Ali Adler and Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood to go over looks for their upcoming revamp of Supergirl. The show will follow 24-year-old Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, and with a twist that that could melt fanboy brains, Berlanti says it's possible this Supergirl could enter the worlds of Arrow and The Flash.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Somebody's coming back to the show brehs

Though Sin was conspicuously absent from the immediate aftermath of BFF Sara’s murder, Bex Taylor-Klaus will reprise her Arrow role after the CW hit’s winter break, TVLine has confirmed.

“She’s actually in Episode 12, titled ‘Uprising,'” showrunner Andrew Kreisberg shared at the screening of theFlash/Arrow crossover episodes (airing Dec. 2 and 3). “She plays a pivotal part in the investigation into Sara’s death.”

“I just watched the dailies the other day, and it was really great to see her back,” Kreisberg added, “because she such an important part of Season 2.”

Hailed for her turn as Bullet during Season 3 of The Killing, Taylor-Klaus made herArrow debut early in Season 2, as Sara Lance’s street-rat confidante, and last appeared in April of this year. In mid-August, the in-demand actress filmed a lead role in the pilot for MTV’s recently ordered-to-series Scream adaptation.
eTWVD1p.gif

69sWdCm.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supergirl Series May Share Same Universe as Arrow/Flash

Kara could team up with Oliver and Barry!

26 NOV 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

Even though DC hit the primetime TV landscape hard this fall season, some of the soft critiques were that not only were the TV shows not connected to the current DC movie universe (like Marvel's Agent of SHIELD is to the MCU) but they mostly weren't connected to each other. The Flash and Arrow were able to share a universe, but Gotham and Constantine remained separate.

Then a Supergirl series was announced for CBS and it seemed like DC was fragmenting its TV-verse even more.

But there's a catch: Even though Supergirl is on a separate network, it's being produced by Greg Berlanti, who also produces The Flash and Arrow. Plus, The CW is co-owned by CBS, so it wouldn't be as much of an issue to have Supergirl fly across the dial. So there was a possibility. So much so that IGN's Eric and Roth even had a discussion about it a few months back...

Now it seems like a crossover universe for Supergirl, Arrow, and Flash may become an actual reality. In a recent Greg Berlanti profile interview with EW (thanks to KSitefor the heads up!), the following was written regarding his CBS' Supergirl series...

Later in the afternoon at his other office on the Warner Bros. lot, Berlanti meets with fellow producer Ali Adler and Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood to go over looks for their upcoming revamp of Supergirl. The show will follow 24-year-old Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, and with a twist that that could melt fanboy brains, Berlanti says it's possible this Supergirl could enter the worlds of Arrow and The Flash.

So while nothing's been decided for certain at this point, Berlanti is definitely exploring his options and trying to figure out if Supergirl, Arrow, and The Flash could all share a storyline or adventure.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11...t-in-the-same-universe-as-arrow-and-the-flash

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We talk to the star of Arrow about what to expect when Oliver queen and Barry Allen team up - and fight.

The star of The Flash talks to us about what to expect when the two DC heroes team-up and also fight one another.

IGN talks to the Arrow star about the big crossover storyline and more secrets from Felicity's past.

Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim on Laurel's new role, Ray Palmer's future and the Arrow version of Ra's al Ghul.

The Arrow star talks to IGN about Diggle's very notable reaction when The Flash crossover occurs between the two series.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if The DC Movie Universe is Separate from The DC TV Universe, and of course not knocking what FOX is doing with Gotham... shouldn't there be a DC TV Version of Bruce Wayne/BATMAN?
Batman is too overexposed. No need for a TV version.

I'm liking seeing characters we've never seen before being brought to live action.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Batman is too overexposed. No need for a TV version.

I'm liking seeing characters we've never seen before being brought to live action.
I know and I'm not saying that he needs his own Show but I just... :noah: ....would like to see him on the same screen as Flash/Arrow....hell, not even just him but also others like Nightwing, Jason Todd, Zatanna:scheme:, Martian Manhunter, etc.