kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:ohhh: Looks like you're right:
00521880465.jpg

dqMNlwJ.jpg

:heh: I can't believe you remembered that. She was only in a total of 2 episodes back in Seasons 4 & 5.
lol thats cuz every time she was on screen i was like damn momma winchester :shaq::steviej: and as soon as i saw cupid i was like why she look so familiar? :dwillhuh:
:dwillhuh: WTF y'all talking about??!!
in a flash back momma queen paid off a chick last season who was having ollie kid...now the chick they used looked white to me but in the comics ollie had a baby with a sista thats why im wondering if they gonna go with that connor or not :mjpls:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
lol thats cuz every time she was on screen i was like damn momma winchester :shaq::steviej: and as soon as i saw cupid i was like why she look so familiar?

She looks WAY FINER on "Arrow" than she did on "Supernatural". I never looked at her like that on "Supernatural". She was dressed like Dean & Sam forgod's sake :mjlol:.

in a flash back momma queen paid off a chick last season who was having ollie kid...now the chick they used looked white to me but in the comics ollie had a baby with a sista thats why im wondering if they gonna go with that connor or not :mjpls:
:lupe: