manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Just now watching this ep and damn this lil red head bytch is doing it for me. I don't know if it's the crazy or the red hair but this bytch is fukking sexy.

And I she with yall, Felicity wearing that dress, but she always lose points with me when she not rocking the glasses and pony tail. The sexy nerd shyt is a major part of her appeal to me, and when they have her trying to vamp it up to really blow the doors off it has the opposite effect for me.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kinda weird that Captain Boomerang is debuting in Arrow instead of the Flash
Wasn't he with the Suicide Squad at one point? Thats the only reason why but it's still a joint episode

And Diggle did a lil shoutout to Harley Quinn when talking about Crazies in the Suicide Squad... I hope they go somewhere with this in the future

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Aftershow.i gotta admit, i do somewhat agree with the guy on the people becoming super heroes fast.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Comic book Oliver would have tried to fukk the crazy out of Cupid.
TV Oliver should have tried it to see if it worked.:shaq:

I like Ray Palmer and the ending with the mention of the white dwarf and the look at the A.T.O.M. prototype suit had my inner nerd going :gladbron:

I still have no interest in Oliver/Felicity as a couple.

Roy is back to being a lame in combat situations after getting himself a win last week.

Katana gave them Triad dudes that work. Can't wait for her to show up in the present day.

No episode next week is some bullshyt though. Damn Thanksgiving holiday.:wtb:

Aftershow.i gotta admit, i do somewhat agree with the guy on the people becoming super heroes fast.
I give them a pass just because nobody has time to be realistic when it comes to training to be a super-hero. Otherwise we'd have to wait around for 5 years for anyone to put on a costume.
Its like when I used to watch soap operas...people would become doctors and lawyers on those shows in like 6 months time because it is much more interesting writing about a doctor/lawyer than writing about someone learning to become a doctor/lawyer.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Campea NEVER wanted Laurel to become Black Canary, he was a super Sara fan.

Also, the time thing is a total BS when you really think about how these characters were developed. Roy was introduced in season 1 and just LAST WEEK he officially named "Arsenal" and STILL isn't completely on point. Tonight's episode made that clear with Roy's own acknowledgement that he got his ass handled and wasn't up to speed. True, Oliver was away for 5 years, but he did NOT get that complete training those entire 5 years, it was bits and pieces of things he learned which I he eventually mastered, hence him being one of the best at it. But with him mastering archery only took him like a few MONTHS to do himself, if you want to be technical about it. shyt, the show through Ollie even ACKNOWLEDGED that Laurel cannot just become Black Canary out the gate. Oliver stated that Sara was trained by the League and there's no way Laurel could have that level of training. However, she is being trained by Wildcat, and it was made known it was more than just her learning how to BOX because the previous episode shown Wildcat being a former vigilante himself which means she'll going to get additional skills and it'll be within comic book canon. I have no problems with that. I like Laurel this season more than I have the other two seasons, because at LEAST she serves a purpose to the main story and she's not no weak crying bytch like in the past. If people aren't complaining that Thea is getting trained by Malcolm and became a bit skilled within 5 months away (and still training), why should it be an issue for Laurel to be trained by a proficient vigilante trainer and still continue to learn as she grow like EVERYONE ELSE on the show. This assumption that she'll have skills out the blue is silly considering nobody else on the show really grew into the roles that they were in.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
If this Crossover Episode is a Great Success with Fans then maybe they should think about a 2 Hour Re-Up in the next Seasons of either show.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrow got 99 problems and a bytch is one:umad: Cupid was off the hook, yo:heh: Jap chick turned into GoGo Yubari:krs: Oli, you snooze, you loose:ufdup: Now Faux SuperMan AWLL up in Felicity face:takedat:Throw Thea's :trash: DJ plot in the bushes:birdman: No Laurel appearances:blessed: Dig-L's just the struggle voice of reason now :mjcry: Starling City, the revolving door:whoo: for Spartacus alumnus:banderas: CW gonna Snoop Dogg the building with that Arrow/Flash crossover:lawd:...Don't Believe Me Just Watch:youngsabo:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just now watching this ep and damn this lil red head bytch is doing it for me. I don't know if it's the crazy or the red hair but this bytch is fukking sexy.

And I she with yall, Felicity wearing that dress, but she always lose points with me when she not rocking the glasses and pony tail. The sexy nerd shyt is a major part of her appeal to me, and when they have her trying to vamp it up to really blow the doors off it has the opposite effect for me.
Yeah she's alright, but doesn't look that provocative to me without the glasses . I know I'm in the minority here but :manny: