The Official "Archer" Thread

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
They dragged out that "your friend's gay" joke, made it come to a normal conclusion...then took that ish to the next level and those ending faces with the "can we have radio" closer...that was straight genius.

haha agreed. . was a bit dissapointed it wasnt his mulatto buts ring tone when his phone went off in this episode tho !!!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
haha agreed. . was a bit dissapointed it wasnt his mulatto buts ring tone when his phone went off in this episode tho !!!

It was that Danger Zone joint becuz Lana called. shyt was too genius. i know i wasnt the only one that caught that. i gotta catch the re-run of this week episode. just got in the house a few minutes ago.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
LMAO @ the hand crank elevator

That whole opening with Ray was hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Carol really does like it rough :shaq:

Show has too many funny moments, just the little scene with Mallory making the cat claws at her husband while he had the newspaper up and putting them down as soon as he stopped reading.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Best episode so far this season...I want somebody to murder that damned inventory guy already.

Carol moved up my list of CILFS...Jessica Rabbit is still at the top though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Best episode so far this season...I want somebody to murder that damned inventory guy already.

Carol moved up my list of CILFS...Jessica Rabbit is still at the top though.

You know from that episode with the black spy, Carol is down for making mulatto babies :shaq:

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
LMAO @ the hand crank elevator

:krs: Mr. Ford cameo!

LOL @ Archer fukking a pig.

Haha great episode once again " hes making a gay terminator" "officially confused....did he mean a terminator of gays ? hes creepy and weird but not homophobic" LOL :russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Haha great episode once again " hes making a gay terminator" "officially confused....did he mean a terminator of gays ? hes creepy and weird but not homophobic" LOL :russ:

i like the progression of Cyril. they're really opening him up. and how Bret got popped this week was :laff:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
9BpXtTS.gif
pY4uudT.gif
aSQjOXD.gif