The Official "Archer" Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get Ready for an Archer/Bob's Burgers Crossover - IGN

As Benjamin explained, the unorthodox crossover follows a kind of Bourne Identity plot line. "It starts off with Archer as Bob, making hamburgers, but he doesn't know that he’s Archer," said the voice actor. "He's at the restaurant and these, like, I think Russian thugs come in, and Bob dispatches them expertly. And then he's like, 'What just happened? How did I do that?' So he has to try to figure out why he's so good at killing people." Bob's wife Linda, voiced by John Roberts, will also be making an appearance.

As far as the animation style is concerned, Benjamin said it will still be animated like any other Archer episode, but with "the accoutrements and characteristics of the [Bob’s Burgers] characters."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etf9Qf7kmyQ"]Robbers - YouTube[/ame]

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Best Line Ever

Whoever wrote this should have been nominated for an Emmy!:deadmanny:

i remember watching this live and the wife just happened to walk by the room when this scene popped off.

She was like :wtf: are you watching

I was like :manny::gladbron::smugbiden::pachaha::russ:

then I said its not even the worst thing I've heard used on the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
BarryCyborg.png

Barry got did wrong at the end of season 3. Lol

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I slept on this show for a long ass time cause the promos made it look dumb. Caught it on netflix and ran thru that shyt in like a week.

Best comedy on tv right now IMO

This. Can't believe I missed the first three season :snoop:

One week away. :coolye:

Archer is the GOAT a$$hole. :bow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I remember watching the pilot when it first premiered and thought it was funny, but I never kept up with the show because of my full plate...

Just watched all 3 seasons in like 2 days... This show is fukking great :pachaha:

Pam is lowkey the funniest character on the show... She kind of reminds me of the fat blonde on workaholics....:ehh:

Juven

All Star
Daps
show is piff

havent seen it in like a yr but ill never forget the ep when he found out he had cancer. The doctor kept calling him, man that had me dying

also the one when he found out he got fake meds and he started killing everyone. gotta get back on this