The Official "Archer" Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Was this meant to be a Westworld Season 4 parody? If so, I wonder if enough people saw Season 4 to even get it.

I was thinking that the "Big Bad AI" that they hinted at might be Krieger's hologram girlfriend. Watch her end up as the overall villain for the season.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
These last few seasons have been a return to form. Lana running The Agency is a perfect role for her. She's always been a self-righteous hypocrite and it was grating over the years, which is why she's my least favorite character. However, condescending and denigrating everyone like Mallory is the perfect role for her.

It's going out on a high note but with Lana taking the Mallory role and Zara taking Lana's spot, I could see the show going on. :mjcry:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
These last few seasons have been a return to form. Lana running The Agency is a perfect role for her. She's always been a self-righteous hypocrite and it was grating over the years, which is why she's my least favorite character. However, condescending and denigrating everyone like Mallory is the perfect role for her.

It's going out on a high note but with Lana taking the Mallory role and Zara taking Lana's spot, I could see the show going on. :mjcry:

Bruh I hope not, as much as I love Archer (phrasing) it’s time to end it. The coma arc aside from dreamland was a chore and I didn’t even watch the space one.

You can only do so much with characters who literally haven’t grown and developed over a decade. I’m feeling that with this season. Just wrap up the loose ends and give me a time skip and I’m good.