THE OFFICIAL Amir "King" Khan VS. Devon Alexander "The Great" THREAD 12/13 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• KHAN By KO

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KHAN By Decision

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ALEXANDER By KO

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ALEXANDER By Decision

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
shyt is crazy. if maidana or golovkin stepped to you in their normal street clothes you wouldn't hesitate to catch the fade....look em up and down like :childplease:

then they leave you laid out in front of your girl like

ggg3.gif

Nah, if some eastern european steps to me I'm going to assume they're a boxer now.

Chino though, I'd end up leaving on a stretcher.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That being said, I was still happy with Thurman

Gotta give credit to Bundu, he was a bit awkward plus took some good shots. But Keith handled it well. Showed very good footwork and movement, something alot of people don't realize he has because all they see is the power. Needs to move his head a bit more though.

And fukk Chino. He had has chance to fight Thurman, and pulled out the fight like a bytch. Keith should just give him the :camby:
:mjcry:

the-coli-com-pac-spitting-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what shoulder injury; that shyt was a excuse to duck devon as we aint hear shyt about it til he ducked

Im pretty sure you find at least 95% of these boxers with some type of shoulder damage; no surgery equals lies.......

bundu gave him some problems, but he won nearly every round and dropped him, just because he didn't knock him out doesn't mean anything style makes fights

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I want to see if he's learned to diffuse things when he's hurt. He gets hurt and wants to throw throw throw, he should tie up and break the action some time.

I feel like when he gets hit, he just panics. It's like he has no composure in the ring.