The Official "American Idol Season 12" Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugh! Charlie doesn't need a stage, he needs to see a counselor.

Come on, Aubrey...

:whoo: had to come to this thread to see who the fuk that chick wuz...I need a tall girl in my life right now,its been a minute:ohlawd:....she might get sum push sumwhere,she fine,can hold a note,and look close enuff to rhianna they can try to make a clone.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
:whoo: had to come to this thread to see who the fuk that chick wuz...I need a tall girl in my life right now,its been a minute:ohlawd:....she might get sum push sumwhere,she fine,can hold a note,and look close enuff to rhianna they can try to make a clone.

That's what I said when I seen her, she looks like Rihanna when she first came out. I hope she gets the majority of votes because she can sing and well Charlie is a mess.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Curtis is talented but highly unlikeable as a person. I also don't like his constant run ons and all that. His way of singing is annoying as fukk. he also has an annoying face and fruity way of carrying himself.

He was a dikk to his partners during group week as well and just comes off as hella arrogrant and self centered. One of my least favorite contestants in a long time.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Curtis is talented but highly unlikeable as a person.

I didn't get that vibe, but I did think that he was a bit extra at times. Always hamming it up, when it wasn't necessary. *shrugs*

I am not surprised that he was the first to go, nor did I think that the judges were going to use their SAVE this early on- that will be reserved for one of the ladies (Candice, Amber, Kree or Angie).

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
She was just being Nicki ie- attention whoring to the max. She claimed that if Curtis leaves than she would, she got up blah blah blah.

Then when Ryan asked her if she ended up voting for Curtis- since the votes weren't unanimous, she couldn't say that she did. :beli:

Daps
Curtis is talented but highly unlikeable as a person. I also don't like his constant run ons and all that. His way of singing is annoying as fukk. he also has an annoying face and fruity way of carrying himself.

He was a dikk to his partners during group week as well and just comes off as hella arrogrant and self centered. One of my least favorite contestants in a long time.
Glad that fat fukk is gone and Devin da Gawd is hanging on. Phillip Phillips proved why he won the show. Dude found his lane and how come no one is talking about Idol bringing back "Suicidal Charlie"

I figured that cac was hanging from his basement ceiling by now but instead he got a chance to tour with the group

:beli:
Caught the end of this, why was Nikki about to leave :what:

I know that woman has to have these FOX producers like :sadcam: :whew: since this is a live show.
I love when Nikki says something off the wall then Randy abruptly interrupts her like some embarrassed parent.

fukk Randy, Nikki single handily got me interested in this show after the auditions. She the trollin queen

and now I see why Mariah is a famous singer because she has zero personality. She legitimately just sits there and looks pretty and wears tight clothes that she cant even move

but her bankroll :noah: