The Official Amazing Spider-Man II Thread (Spoilers)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
two forced and corny shyt was not funny at all dawg

his voice isn't even in comedic tone, dude is a horrible actor

the spider-man custome looks gay as fukk, the og costome is way better

only plus about this series is no ugly ass kirsten dunst

:comeon: Such a comedian huh?

tobey-maguire-crying.jpg

:comeon: Not corny at all?
Spider-Man3Dance3.gif

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the cast members just dropped a huge spoiler for the franchise

About a month ago, we reported on a quote from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 actress Felicity Jones where her stumbling answer to one reporter's question lead many to believe she will be playing Felicia Hardy AKA Black Cat in the film. Jones even did a subsequent interview where she further teased that her character "was on the bad side" in the film.

Now, in an interview with View London (via Bleeding Cool), Jones has revealed some pretty heavy spoilers for the franchise as a whole.

Though Jones once again wouldn't say the name of her character, citing she is sworn to secrecy, she did drop an even bigger bombshell of information.

"It’s all quite shrouded in secrecy, but I’m the Goblin’s girlfriend - I’m in a relationship with him, and his accomplice. I’m on the dark side."

It would seem Jones is once again confirming she is Black Cat in the series and, while this is purely conjecture, that Dane DeHaan will take up the Green Goblin mantel at some point in the series. Could the Spider-Man franchise be headed for a Sinister Six storyline as many have predicted? Sound off with your theories below!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Dammit how hard can it be to give that white boy waves all he needs is this, a wave cap and hes strait

pomade.jpg

but i can see why the actor wouldnt want to, even after shootings done hes still gonna have that sh1t in his hair, if you never experienced murrays....go walk into an auto garage and put some valvoline in your hair, yeah its like that

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Dammit how hard can it be to give that white boy waves all he needs is this, a wave cap and hes strait

pomade.jpg

but i can see why the actor wouldnt want to, even after shootings done hes still gonna have that sh1t in his hair, if you never experienced murrays....go walk into an auto garage and put some valvoline in your hair, yeah its like that

:comeon:bruh that shyt won't work on cracker hair.

they should just cast a mulatto mixed nikka wit wavy hair and a fukked up hairline to play Osborne:patrice:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

pomade.jpg

Those Osbornes had them 360's like :ohlawd:
shyts were spinning.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

pomade.jpg

Man that shyt use to have a nikka waves spinning in high school