The Official Amazing Spider-Man II Thread (Spoilers)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fellas :whoa:. Giamatti has said that rhino is barely in the movie and marc webb confirmed it so that's that. Electro is the main villain but he more than likely is controlled by Oscorp which is how goblin is in the mix and even then his screen time may be minimal because if the stories they're setting up with the sinister six. Spider man 3 was a cluster cuss but not every flick with more than one bad guy is young to be the same. It's all about how the story plays out and how they interact. With electro and possibly rhino both bring oscorp creations or tools, the story could have a better flow. I know it's not proper internet behavior but let's see how it plays out before throwing rocks

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas :whoa:. Giamatti has said that rhino is barely in the movie and marc webb confirmed it so that's that. Electro is the main villain but he more than likely is controlled by Oscorp which is how goblin is in the mix and even then his screen time may be minimal because if the stories they're setting up with the sinister six. Spider man 3 was a cluster cuss but not every flick with more than one bad guy is young to be the same. It's all about how the story plays out and how they interact. With electro and possibly rhino both bring oscorp creations or tools, the story could have a better flow. I know it's not proper internet behavior but let's see how it plays out before throwing rocks

Yup. The dark knight had three supervillains too

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Some new screenshots

hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_23.jpg

hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_21.jpg

hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_19.jpg

:leostare:Looks like it's for the Xbox 1 and PS4 :snoop:

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I think electrco starts out as spider mans friend, probably helps him with rhino. Then goblin and electro vs spidey then spidey and electroc vs goblin.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I realize that I'm in the minority when it comes to Goblin's Spiderman 1 suit. Even though the animatronics are impressive, in the video I posted, I think it would've looked silly as shyt on film. Look at this:

1835856-greengobliniiasm136.gif

No way in hell anyone could make that look good on film. I'll commend them for trying though. I also noticed that...
Chris Cooper is no longer on the cast list. I think his cameo may have been cut. Perhaps Harry will become the Goblin in this series or we may get some trickery that we got in Spectacular Spiderman where we think it's Harry, but it was Norman all along.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like piff

dont know if theyll be able to top doc ock from spiderman 2 tho