Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I think Yamato will be part of the strawhats :patrice:

I used to think so but as her backstory and power level got revealed I felt she would be too powerful an addition to the crew. Would throw the whole balance of the end game story off unless there is some more powerful force or there yet to be revealed. Which I hope there isn't, that shyt ruined the end of Naruto.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I used to think so but as her backstory and power level got revealed I felt she would be too powerful an addition to the crew. Would throw the whole balance of the end game story off unless there is some more powerful force or there yet to be revealed. Which I hope there isn't, that shyt ruined the end of Naruto.

Yeah I’m gonna go with he powerful force cause it’s the new world and luffy has been struggling with every new encounter. You remember how long it took for him just to beat cracker. Yamato may be strong but she hasn’t left wano since she was a kid. Her and luffy are in a match in personality so I cannot see her just fading off after wano

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Yeah I’m gonna go with he powerful force cause it’s the new world and luffy has been struggling with every new encounter. You remember how long it took for him just to beat cracker. Yamato may be strong but she hasn’t left wano since she was a kid. Her and luffy are in a match in personality so I cannot see her just fading off after wano

Don't want her to fade off either but her and Momo could stay and defend Wano.

I do think she will join the crew though. Everything about her story points to it. That would be 3 known conqueror's haki users on the crew though. They are going to need to do some serious clout building for Blackbeard's crew to make us think it will be anything close to a fair fight.

Starting 5 of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and Jimbei. Just writing it out is over kill.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One more day :noah:

I do think she will join the crew though. Everything about her story points to it. That would be 3 known conqueror's haki users on the crew though. They are going to need to do some serious clout building for Blackbeard's crew to make us think it will be anything close to a fair fight.

Starting 5 of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and Jimbei. Just writing it out is over kill.

Oda is on record saying that the final saga will start after Wano. So I'm not worried at all about the SHs being OP considering they'll probably be fighting the World Govt soon.

Not sure if she'll join but it doesn't make sense for Yamato to stay in Wano considering her character. She's wanted to leave almost her whole life so I don't see her just deciding to stay when she finally gets the chance.

Let the Scabbards stay and defend Wano. Between them and Luffy putting his flag up, I doubt anybody would really be trying to violate. :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
One more day :noah:

Oda is on record saying that the final saga will start after Wano. So I'm not worried at all about the SHs being OP considering they'll probably be fighting the World Govt soon.

Not sure if she'll join but it doesn't make sense for Yamato to stay in Wano considering her character. She's wanted to leave almost her whole life so I don't see her just deciding to stay when she finally gets the chance.

Let the Scabbards stay and defend Wano. Between them and Luffy putting his flag up, I doubt anybody would really be trying to violate. :manny:

Hiyori will become shogun, Momonosuke and Yamato will leave and become diplomats for Wano.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hiyori will become shogun, Momonosuke and Yamato will leave and become diplomats for Wano.

I don't think that'll happen.

No offense to Oda/Japanese Culture but don't see there being a female Shogun. Not even sure that was allowed during the time period Wano was based on, but it's always been setup to be Momo.If Oda actually does that he'll get props from me though, it'd be a surprise. Hiyori has gotten the short end of the stick so far in terms of the story.

How her moms gonna send Momo to the future but just leave Hiyori there to go hungry? :dahell:

teacher

All Star
Daps

Black beards crew is tough Blackbeard, Aokiji, that warden dude who got the invisible fruit, jesus Burgess, can't think of a 5th

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't they have a giant? I remember a witch looking chick, the dude that sick and dying on his horse, and a giant.
They got a motherfukker that makes giants look like coli members. He's the biggest in the pic, the smallest are two regular giants.

qy5cpzoqzam61.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They got a motherfukker that makes giants look like coli members. He's the biggest in the pic, the smallest are two regular giants.

qy5cpzoqzam61.jpg

:damn: Who's supposed to scrap with that dude? Franky transform? Momonosuke's dragon form is the only thing I can think of that would come close to scale. I guess Zoro did straight cut down a mountain-human once though.