Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There is just so much going on at one time. Hope Law won't get his head rocked when it goes back to the exchange :lupe:

teacher

All Star
Daps
LOL at the one dude hating on luffy

And

Bellamy bout to get curb stomped again :sadcam:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, who the hell is Bartolomeo? He's got some kind of history with Luffy...

Looking forward to that Luffy-Don Chinjao fight

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Luffy vs. Blueno in English.

Decent dub, IMO. I'm looking forward to Robin's "I want to live!" dubbed.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Alright, I just started watching the Anime (I've never read the manga) and I'm 8 episodes in........question

Does anything serious ever happen? So far I think it's an ok anime, but nothing serious ever seems to be at stake :ld:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Alright, I just started watching the Anime (I've never read the manga) and I'm 8 episodes in........question

Does anything serious ever happen? So far I think it's an ok anime, but nothing serious ever seems to be at stake :ld:
oh it will, wait until the Arlong Park arc you'll be hooked by then.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This chapter was worth the wait...Haki vs Haki and finally someone that can give Luffy a challenge...The way he was playing with that bounty hunter was dope!

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luffy/Chinajo finally about to fight. That clash. :whew:

Been re-reading the manga too. Alabasta's still cool, best parts are definitely Crocodile's. Skypiea tho...:ohlawd:. One of my favorite arcs in the series. That whole story and the history of the island was incredible.

As stated before, Arlong Park is when shyt starts getting a little real. Actually, the arc before that introduces a character that shows a very small glimpse of what the top tier characters in the series can do. Where you're at right now its escalating. The opponents get stronger, more dangerous. Don't count out Buggy yet tho...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Luffy/Chinajo finally about to fight. That clash. :whew:

Been re-reading the manga too. Alabasta's still cool, best parts are definitely Crocodile's. Skypiea tho...:ohlawd:. One of my favorite arcs in the series. That whole story and the history of the island was incredible.

As stated before, Arlong Park is when shyt starts getting a little real. Actually, the arc before that introduces a character that shows a very small glimpse of what the top tier characters in the series can do. Where you're at right now its escalating. The opponents get stronger, more dangerous. Don't count out Buggy yet tho...
Aight, I'ma stick with it, it's just that other anime like OP (NAruto, Bleach, HxH) have comedy, but also VERY serious situations set up and the fights (for the most part) feel serious

Here it's hard to take serious, therefore hard to care to watch but..........I do like the comedy of Lewfee and its got over 600 episodes for a reason, I'm a stick with it through the Arlong Park arc and then give my thoughts...