Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I’m like halfway through Dressrosa but fukk Usopp and how he was acting with the Tontattas . I know he gonna redeem himself to a degree but timeskip Usopp shouldn’t be that bytch made
Usopp was with it until Luffy started taunting Yonkou and fukking up their business, lol. There's a very important Usopp moment in the arc though that shows when push comes to shove he'll bring it.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
That's a rare breed right there, you're gonna need a lot of luck lol

I know but I am going to keep looking. I go to Comic Cons every year combing through the crowds like

tenor.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usopp was with it until Luffy started taunting Yonkou and fukking up their business, lol. There's a very important Usopp moment in the arc though that shows when push comes to shove he'll bring it.
lol he’s shown that several times though and after the time skip he’s been with the shyts . I thought thriller bark was his moment and he’s never been this much of a bytch . He’s a sniper he could of shot the Tabasco into sugars mouth

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dumbass title, Oda says in that tv interview nothing about the "end is near"

He simply says in a joking manner that "one piece will be over 100 volumes" which is obvious

Plus going by what Greg said who is arguably the most official English speaking fan

Op is easily going 30 years
He also planned to end the series in 5 years when he started in 1997 :skip:
I think that's because that's the average year a shounen can run if it was mediocre in popularity

OP however blew up immediately since creation and has been the face of WSJ and Shuiesha since 97

Thus expansion of the series, planned plot points delayed etc

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
30 years working on one story...Gawdamn!!
Yeah. But OP and it's verse is essentially every story ODA ever wanted to tell from every genre from mechas, horror, fighting, etc in one

Hence the series having everything from Zombies, to time travel, Samurais, Disney elements and musicals etc

And all sorts of different power systems, characters, different worlds and concepts etc in this series

As well as cover stories which also deliver and add elements they bring.(enel and his space adventure)

Op is meant to be his one and only work. And so a creative person like Oda puts everything in the universe in this series.

At this point the series has mutiple "stories" than just a "story" cause Oda loves adding more to the story:pachaha:

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yeah. But OP and it's verse is essentially every story ODA ever wanted to tell from every genre from mechas, horror, fighting, etc in one

Hence the series having everything from Zombies, to time travel, Samurais, Disney elements and musicals etc

And all sorts of different power systems, characters, different worlds in this verse etc in this series

As well as cover stories which also deliver and add elements they bring.

Op is meant to be his one and only work. And so a creative person like Oda puts everything in the universe in this series.

At this point the series has mutiple "stories" than just a "story" cause Oda loves adding more to the story:pachaha:
:ohhh:
That's a great ass point. It really do be 1000 stories in 1.