Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Sketches of the gear the straw hats will wear for the new movie.

873b5c8969c73b9c41d670469d9eb46f1546618511_full.jpg

One Piece Crew Sports New Gear in Stampede Anime Film Designs

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

an in depth view of dressrosa and its themes, still one of my least favorite arcs cause of the length :dame: and large number of character introductions but this vid made me appreciate the arc more. again check this guy out if u love analytical dives into the series

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

an in depth view of dressrosa and its themes, still one of my least favorite arcs cause of the length :dame: and large number of character introductions but this vid made me appreciate the arc more. again check this guy out if u love analytical dives into the series

I’m like halfway through Dressrosa but fukk Usopp and how he was acting with the Tontattas . I know he gonna redeem himself to a degree but timeskip Usopp shouldn’t be that bytch made

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

He makes some decent vids

But his best is this

Best description of the OPverse and what the series is about

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’m like halfway through Dressrosa but fukk Usopp and how he was acting with the Tontattas . I know he gonna redeem himself to a degree but timeskip Usopp shouldn’t be that bytch made
me too especially since he said he wasnt a weakling anymore lol but hes def gon shine in Elbaf