Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sanji denies his birthrite yet again. Future Deus Ex PowerUp?

Loved hearing the Announcement of Luffys Actions. Showed why they thought he was an appropriate threat. They also mentioned DressRossa (All Warlords Defeated) and Fishmen recruited (Multiple Island Territories). fukked with Big Mom in HER territory with half his main crew, pretty much dolo on a "diplomatic 'stealth' " mission, while the other half of his crew starts the real Yonko hunt of dethrone Kaido, awhile Defeating 2 Commanders just after offing the last Warlord, plus entertaining threat of a fleet. :whew:

My dude called Big Mom a SIDE MISSION:leostare::whoo::gucci:

And said to her strongest son I'll be back to whip on your momma after we knock Kaido:ufdup:

The only thing he's missing is the Aura of invincibility and unfukkwitability Emperors have. He's still a baby Emp but the kids been on a rampage lately. He has to work for his wins. But I'd say he isn't far behind BlackBeard. Shanks>>>> Kaido>>> WB>BM/BB>Luffy

I'm guessing Zoro's bounty hits 720MB in Wano and Franky 200MB+:patrice:

Last edited:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Flashback Mihawk (on point as usual) calls out Luffy’s true terrifying power:

I know powering up too quickly could make the character annoying but keep it real, if all his real allies so far rode for him dude is a real problem! We’re yet to see how deep the other Yonkee sets are though. Luffy even has allies in Marines and Riverie too if push comes to shove that Big News Morgan ain’t know about.

Future Shanks character development should be piff

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kind of disappointed we didn't find out how high Brook and Nami's bounties are now, they should have gone up to if you look at what they did.

It really feels as if things will start to move quicker now but knowing Oda he is still going to be taking a full year or longer to handle every arc.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Kind of disappointed we didn't find out how high Brook and Nami's bounties are now, they should have gone up to if you look at what they did.

It really feels as if things will start to move quicker now but knowing Oda he is still going to be taking a full year or longer to handle every arc.
Nobody probably knows though

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I enjoyed that chapter. Really hit how enjoyable the Straw Hat crew is when they are together and chilling.