Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Luffy puts the beats on Katakuri and three arcs from now Katakuri shows back up for some reason and the two work together for some reason...the idea of having them use their DF powers and prediction abilities on some teamwork tip seems like one Oda could go HAM with.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
QONVIyz.gif

It's sooooooo lit right now. Dogtooth and Luffy with that GOAT level of conquerors haki. I was about to put an asterisk on this fight until Dogtooth stabbed himself. Oda better not switch to Big Mom next issue. :ufdup:

Daps
QONVIyz.gif

It's sooooooo lit right now. Dogtooth and Luffy with that GOAT level of conquerors haki. I was about to put an asterisk on this fight until Dogtooth stabbed himself. Oda better not switch to Big Mom next issue. :ufdup:
This fight really is the timeskips version of Luffy vs Lucci, which can only mean we not gonna see it again for 2 weeks:francis:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ok ok Katakuri a real nikka took off his gucci scarf n said fukk the bs let’s scrap. Even tho luffy shldnt win I do like the teaching moment this battle will give him since Katakuri and him are similar, ain’t know he had conquerors too this shld be dope. And yea this is luffy new world rob lucci battle

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok ok Katakuri a real nikka took off his gucci scarf n said fukk the bs let’s scrap. Even tho luffy shldnt win I do like the teaching moment this battle will give him since Katakuri and him are similar, ain’t know he had conquerors too this shld be dope. And yea this is luffy new world rob lucci battle

This whole chapter feels like an amped up Water 7 arc.....