Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Wait hold on, I'm assuming the nikka that puts out the leaks gets paid a lot since some of the bigger manga websites literally are making millions and millions a year. Why would he fukk up his cash flow like that for his favorite manga, cause far more people are reading One Piece then HxH
You looking for logic but that dudes so lost in the sauce of anime he dont know whats up from whats down

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hate assuming shyt like its fact

especially a series like this

but I think its safe to say that last panel of Luffy was him seeing the future if he gets hit.

Becasue no way will he continue fighting with that injury.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
luffy catching up to a observation haki master like katakuri with his own observation haki which isn't his haki specialty but sanji's is laughable, wtf is this shyt. this dnt make sense, dude is better than luffy in everything and his fruit is more versatile plus he has more experience smh

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
luffy catching up to a observation haki master like katakuri with his own observation haki which isn't his haki specialty but sanji's is laughable, wtf is this shyt. this dnt make sense, dude is better than luffy in everything and his fruit is more versatile plus he has more experience smh

Luffy is going to be able to do everything Haki wise. When they said the others had a specialty it didn't mean Luffy couldn't also do it.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I hate assuming shyt like its fact

especially a series like this

but I think its safe to say that last panel of Luffy was him seeing the future if he gets hit.

Becasue no way will he continue fighting with that injury.

Didn't think of that :ohhh: you right if that dude hit him he would be done. :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Dude catching up cause he been battle tested and hungry. This katakuri guy hasn't lost a fight since he was a child. Not even feel on his back. He has no struggle.
:patrice:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

I don't see the hype of HxH.. not even the hype of fairy tale ..

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I don't see the hype of HxH.. not even the hype of fairy tale ..

People mess with hxh because it flips the shounen battle tropes upside down things you don't expect to happen in a series like that happens

Are nikkas really hyping fairy tale tho? I haven't heard anyone talk about that shyt in years but its noting but a bootleg OP a shytty one at that