Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He has the power up of love though nikka

lol makes me think when he and his siblings were playing captain planet they made him have the power of heart

latest

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Luffy out here running around choking people out.

It's obvious Luffy gonna find the bento box.

All this chaos and we still ain't get to the gift exchangement.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm wondering if the wedding is even gonna go down at this point because we all know Luffy ain't gonna sit still for a whole day :pachaha:

Last edited:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
lol makes me think when he and his siblings were playing captain planet they made him have the power of heart

latest

Lol that's not fukkery though? His peers have the power of Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, but they give the Native American the power of simp. Unbelievable disrespect.

I wonder if Jimbei lost some years in his lifespan. He played Russian Roulette with Mama and he didn't lose a single limb? :patrice:Something off, but at least my nikka is ready to join Straw gang.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lol that's not fukkery though? His peers have the power of Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, but they give the Native American the power of simp. Unbelievable disrespect.

I wonder if Jimbei lost some years in his lifespan. He played Russian Roulette with Mama and he didn't lose a single limb? :patrice:Something off, but at least my nikka is ready to join Straw gang.
The Power of Simp though? :russ:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

It's either he lost lives or the story of him backing out of the roulette was true because the exchange wasn't reasonable.

So it probably landed on some excessive shyt and he thought it'd be pointless to join Luffy if he lost it, so he backed out to make sure Big Mum didn't try and kill him on the spot and just went to join Luffy without losing anything :pachaha: