Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Including Impel Down this would make the 5th time Jinbe had to save Luffy's ass :wow:

That's more than Bon Chan did. Dude's blood even runs through Luffy's veins right now lol he's going to join, it's just utter disrespect if he doesn't at this point.

speaking on this shyt ... you think dudes ''FISH BLOOD'' gonna somehow make a power upgrade for Luffy at some point in the future ??

cause knowing Oda, nothing is done for the sake of it... :patrice:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
422986thebodyguard.jpg

:dead:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
OKAY... fukk A MORAL

PUDDING HAS TO DIE... DIE

D-I-E ... NOAP. bytch GOTTA GO.. ASAP

SANJI... FUCC HER shyt UP

Something tells me Reiju is gonna be the one to give her that WORK.. we all know she cares for the Simp, on his honor she's gonna beat the breaks off Pudding :wow:

Sanji sister a No Limit Soulja. What if Nani steps in to the plate :to:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Brook about to ask to see her panties :wow:

:scust: I think my nikka Brook got a limit to that brehh... no one wants to see them patties under there :scust:

i wonder if them men she had babies with were mad drunk when they hit.. cause looking at that hoe while hitting it :scust:

maybe form the byke tho cause she a lowkey BBW so that wet wet gotta be :patrice:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:scust: I think my nikka Brook got a limit to that brehh... no one wants to see them patties under there :scust:

i wonder if them men she had babies with were mad drunk when they hit.. cause looking at that hoe while hitting it :scust:

maybe form the byke tho cause she a lowkey BBW so that wet wet gotta be :patrice:

I think you went a little too far with that last line breh :whoa:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Brehs be crawling all up in that coochie on that full body haki pink pink no mii :to: