Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I knew we'd see Vivi again but wasn't expecting her in this arc. I wonder what role she's about to play?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
BRUHHHHHHHHH..... I can already see ZoGAWD leading the samurai army :noah: gonna be soooo lit

Namis new weapon looks dope too..

Cake island gonna be hilarious, no way Luffy gona be quiet, nikka gonna make one hell of a ruckus...

Im loving this new arc

LUFFYYY BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nikka never changes

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
12932661_872591919515879_3516477966668395000_n.jpg
Pell :gladbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BRUHHHHHHHHH..... I can already see ZoGAWD leading the samurai army :noah: gonna be soooo lit

Namis new weapon looks dope too..

Cake island gonna be hilarious, no way Luffy gona be quiet, nikka gonna make one hell of a ruckus...

Im loving this new arc

LUFFYYY BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nikka never changes

I really just want to see what Sanji's pops/brothers are like.

If he comes from an entire family of simps :heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Likely so

ODA said this gon be Sanjis year

That and a year of highlights for Chopper, Nami , Brook - SHs not in Dressrosa

Reason why Luffy took them with him along with Pedro/Pekom

Honestly I don't trust Oda about when something is going to happen. This is the same dude who said that One Piece was originally going to run for 5 years. :heh:

It's already almost May and we still haven't even seen Sanji, so I think that kind of disqualifies it from being Sanji's year. At most it'll be his half year. Dude has admitted in interviews that arcs always go on for longer than he plans. :manny:

Honestly I'm more interested in Kaido/Wano and the Marco/Weevil situation than in the simp. But I admit he does need some screentime pretty badly since he's done nothing impressive since the timeskip.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I don't trust Oda about when something is going to happen. This is the same dude who said that One Piece was originally going to run for 5 years. :heh:

It's already almost May and we still haven't even seen Sanji, so I think that kind of disqualifies it from being Sanji's year. At most it'll be his half year. Dude has admitted in interviews that arcs always go on for longer than he plans. :manny:

Honestly I'm more interested in Kaido/Wano and the Marco/Weevil situation than in the simp. But I admit he does need some screentime pretty badly since he's done nothing impressive since the timeskip.
True but you still can get a lot from now-till December tho

As for Oda that 5 year thing is something All SJ manga writers expect there series to last.

Thats why ODA/Kishi/ Kubo all planned there series(OP/Naruto/Bleach) initially to last 5 years BEFORE becoming Popularity and going longer

In One Piece case it was popular the moment it started. It dominated like Michael Jordan from beginning to end(OP case currently)

A very credible person who knows his shyt on this manga crap told me this.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really just want to see what Sanji's pops/brothers are like.

If he comes from an entire family of simps :heh:

I saw a theory vid where Sanji's brothers would be Bellamy and Killer...sounds crazy, but he actually made a good case. I think it was Rogersbase, I'll have to look for the video. It made some sense and I know one of the posters here is the Bellamy's only fan, so figured I'd light that fire again :troll:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Found it fam, it sounds like a crazy theory at first but he makes a pretty decent argument all things considered.