Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Jack was outchea flaying furies :wow:

I know Roose Bolton was proud of his b*stard son :wow:

Sanji ain't dead right :mjcry:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It was probably a group of women that ran up on Sanji and the rest of the crew. Sanji allowed himself to be captured while the others escaped. I can see him now with the :shaq: face while acting all chivalrous.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No chapter this week...so it's time for the long-awaited Crocodile vs. Doflamingo swag wars (lol Lucci).

Which team you rolling with? Has Doffy surpassed Croc as the most swagged out villain in One Piece? Or is Crocodile still that pirate?

To be honest I think I have to roll with Doflamingo. Dude was just a great villain all around and not somebody to fukk with. Made Smoker and Sanji look like complete chumps and no-sold Law's cheating ass Devil Fruit and sliced his arm off. Luffy even had to break out a new gear to win (and Doffy still got back up the first time), whereas against Croc he just needed some water to bypass his fruit.

Daps
No chapter this week...so it's time for the long-awaited Crocodile vs. Doflamingo swag wars (lol Lucci).

Which team you rolling with? Has Doffy surpassed Croc as the most swagged out villain in One Piece? Or is Crocodile still that pirate?

To be honest I think I have to roll with Doflamingo. Dude was just a great villain all around and not somebody to fukk with. Made Smoker and Sanji look like complete chumps and no-sold Law's cheating ass Devil Fruit and sliced his arm off. Luffy even had to break out a new gear to win (and Doffy still got back up the first time), whereas against Croc he just needed some water to bypass his fruit.
Doffy for sure. After seeing how he did Law in the past and still giving Law that two-piece:wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else think the stay on Zou will be a short one? It feels like a 'Let's go rescue Sanji' arc is about to start. Unless Sanji isn't inside of the elephant, I don't see a reason why they will be on Zou for long.

What if Jack turned Sanji over to CP 0? :merchant:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Crocodile easily. If you look at their statuses in the One Piece world than maybe Doflamingo is stronger and more successful in his plans and Crocodile was the one who modeled his schemes after Doflamingo, but chronologically Crocodile was the first to give Luffy that work Matter of fact, I felt some of the Doflamingo stuff was kinda forced just to push him as the biggest threat yet (overpowered Devil Fruit abilities like the Bird Cage, parasite-strings, string puppet clones). And Oda sorta "retconned" Crocodile during Impel Down and the Marineford arcs by emphasizing that Crocodile at the time was taking Luffy far too lightly since Luffy was still pretty much a nobody and his strength is definitely on the same level as the other Shichibukai.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
"There are adults who kill other people for justice. There are children who see that. One Piece will continue on for quite some time... all the while hoping for world peace."
-Eiichiro Oda. WSJ. October 2001.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Seems like there may not be the usual chapter this week. Couple of the spoiler providers got arrested recently so nobody knows the exact schedule of release.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Seems like there may not be the usual chapter this week. Couple of the spoiler providers got arrested recently so nobody knows the exact schedule of release.
giphy.gif