Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this the same Jack that was going to try to free DoFlamingo? :dwillhuh:

Of course it's the same Jack :heh: Oda wouldn't just introduce two different characters named Jack at the same time

My guess is that Jack is one of Kaido's top men and that the Zou arc will build up to the Kaido arc (probably Wano).

Kind of like how Vergo was one of Doflamingo's top men and the Punk Hazard arc built up to Dressrosa.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Sanji...:mjcry:

:whoo:Wanda was low-key throwin it at Luffy towards the end there with that "I do know of some people that admire Lesser Minks like yourself:youngsabo:"

Luffy harem fic writers just went into overdrive:banderas:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Of course it's the same Jack :heh: Oda wouldn't just introduce two different characters named Jack at the same time

My guess is that Jack is one of Kaido's top men and that the Zou arc will build up to the Kaido arc (probably Wano).

Kind of like how Vergo was one of Doflamingo's top men and the Punk Hazard arc built up to Dressrosa.

I was wondering how Jack can be on Zou after attacking the admirals. I would've seriously doubted him making it out alive or escaping capture after going after the Navy's finest. This chapter cleared it up for me.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack got washed (no pun intended) :whew:

Was Usopp referring to Franky of was he foreshadowing Zoro.:jbhmm:

Break next week :martin:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think it's a gag. They'd be way more serious and not sleeping around if he was captured

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Sanji prob had a nose bleed to some female niml and is in a coma again or his lame ass is been nerfed smh... nikka had a spark when he started now hes below god-Ussop

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:jbhmm:...You think Sanji might be in Mr. Prince mode and is up to something, Nami's in on it, and is just putting on an act so that his plan can be properly pulled off? Mayb the plan requires her convincing everyone that he's in trouble. It seemed a little odd that she's was lounging casually if she had something to be so distraught over.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sanji might've been the guy Jack was looking for before heading to Dressrosa? I dunno. :patrice: