The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
But if our best athletes trained for soccer starting at age 4 or age 5......

What's happening is that our 6th best athletes trained for soccer. Athlete = not just raw speed/power but spatial awareness, dexterity, endurance etc.

Plus - American kids don't play soccer for fun. Only time you see them play is when it's a match for some league or travel team. Kids in Africa, Europe, South America etc., play soccer the way brehs go to the LA Fitness gym to hoop. Skill or athleticism? Neither matters because soccer isn't ingrained into our culture.
Its not like our best players aren’t scrubs lmao they play at big clubs we literally a striker and a winger away and all that is just technical work honestly because they have top tier athletic ability

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
catch the replays.

no way in hell you can catch everything live especially with the time difference

There's so much events and games I haven't watched.. they better keep that sh up!

I was wondering about that. I hope Peacock keeps everything up. I have a lot of shyt DVR'd off YouTube TV as well but still..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man I need to do a deep dive into the gold medals China is winning.

Everytime we take the lead they manage to add some more :unimpressed:

They been cleaning up in the most random shyt.

1*zmdcXQT9DDlh9OiSfHcmdg.gif