The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
we don’t know that, and I’m not gonna chalk up a messy situation to racism when black girls been running this sport for a min now, even the French team was half black. if the inquiry is late, they have to toss the score, not just make double winners to make everyone happy
They literally are being racist to her the entire time till this came out i guarantee you if it was a white girl they wouldn’t have contested

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She did score higher they misjudged it how is that her fault that they messed up she should’ve never needed an inquiry in the first place
If it an inquiry for them to say yes, we will place it higher, it needs to happen in time. That is the flaw in judged sports, there’s no cemetn scoring, its subjective. If it truly wasn’t there in time, then it is what it is, the first judgment stands

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They literally are being racist to her the entire time till this came out i guarantee you if it was a white girl they wouldn’t have contested
Lol…ok. Please post proof of them being racist toward her (and don’t post no random fans/people from twitter, post the judges) racism would’ve been denying that inquiry from the start.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They don’t win because they aren’t technically sound not because of athleticism they definitely aren’t second rate athletes lmao

THEYRE 100% SECOND RATE IN AMERICA.

SOCCER IS LIKE THE 6TH OPTION
IN THE US BEHIND TRACK AND FIELD.

ALL THE BEST ATHLETES PICK THOSE
FIRST 5 OPTIONS THEN THE
LEFT OVERS WHO COULDN'T CUT IT
LAND IN SOCCER
WHERE AS IN OTHER COUNTRIES
SOCCER IS THE NUMBER ONE SPORT
AND THEIR BEST CHOOSE SOCCER
FROM THE START.

THATS WHY WE'LL NEVER