The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
TBF, it was tainted from the start, of course I’m team Chiles, but they snatched it from that Romanian girl,I wouldn’t want a medal like that
I could see that, but that girl celebrated before the official results were shown. She got a little ahead of herself and ended up disappointed.

They should just give her a bronze medal, let Jordan keep hers and call it a day.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Hold on. So the breh racing for the refugee team, actually won the European title for Switzerland.. but since he doesn’t have official Swiss citizenship, he has to race as a refugee here? :mjpls:

Daps
Cosign

I'd be trying to get with one of these track stars

WTF is these goofy athletes doin
Having children with women with bad genetics. Olympics is a breeding ground for excellence and these dudes might be allergic to that. The track athletes seem to get together though. Basketball and football athletes dumb as fukk.

shyt might have to get multiple pregnant, they gonna do that any way.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
these track girls are so pretty
Track girls have been the MVP of the Olympics. I didn't realize how ALL of them are so pretty. Even the Field girls can get it, they are the Silver Medalists of Paris. Everyone was focused on simping for the Volleyball girls, but now I need to follow Track more

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Track girls have been the MVP of the Olympics. I didn't realize how ALL of them are so pretty. Even the Field girls can get it, they are the Silver Medalists of Paris. Everyone was focused on simping for the Volleyball girls, but now I need to follow Track more

Join us we have an official thread