The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Belgium gave our women's team a physical game the first time, if they hold on it should be a good one Sunday

until

We blow them out the second half :wow:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i dont care man or not. im rootin for Imane Khelif over china's liu yang for boxing gold. fukk her up my nikka:salute:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh She was iite

Think She was wearing layers under her sweatpants so it looked fatter than it prob is.

but she was nice

The Pawg term used to be meant something but these days these coli brehs threw Pawg to any white chicks with skinny flat ass, etc.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The track and shoes technology. That Tokyo track was electric. I wonder how different it would of been if there were crowds. More tension more expectations from the live crowd.

Rai has the best chance of going sub 46 but it would require the right track and favourable wind conditions.

Warholm hasn't looked like the same athlete since he done his hamstring. Hasn't looked as assured in the latter part of the race. He's never looked great on those last 2 hurdles (but that is expected considering how fast he does the first 8 hurdlers and its the 400mH and the lactic acid build up) he also never looked like losing it either.

Warholms running style is so dangerous for an event like that imo.

Dude exerts himself 100% max stride from the gun and just uses Viking superpowers to hold his body together. As mind boggling as that is, something was gonna blow sooner or later.

If he returns to his pre- injury form I'll be even more shocked and impressed.

Daps
400 m women all smiling with their medals. Got together to take pictures. Lyles Tebogo and kung fu Kenny bounced soon as the anthem hit home of the brave.
:birdman:
I think Lyles going to go hard at the 200 again, probably drop the 100 and push for the record. He wants to bury Tebogo and Kenny.