The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I know that he was upset that Lyles was assigned a better lane than him for the 200m race. He protested the decision, and he was right; his qualifying time was better, so he should have been given the better lane.

Oh wow ok I thought it was just me.

When the final started the first thing I noticed Lyles had lane 5, and I could have sworn he didn't qualify for that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh wow ok I thought it was just me.

When the final started the first thing I noticed Lyles had lane 5, and I could have sworn he didn't qualify for that

yup

also lyles was talking slick

"Noah Lyles on competing against teammate Kenny Bednarek and the rest of the 200m field: “He’s definitely not going to take how he did here in the 100m lying down … [But] that man ain’t winning. None of them is winning. When I come off the turn they will be depressed.”

bednarek has 2 silvers to lyles 2 bronze in the 200 now though

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the top top jobs. Of course he'll still get managerial jobs because hes Henry like Maradona still got coaching jobs but not the elite club ones. Spain in that first half everytime they attacked they looked like scoring. If the result got out of hand like the 3rd/4th place match did yesterday. It would have hurt Henry and the questions about does he have it take to be a good head coach grow louder.
Man if Vinny Kompany can get Bayern any damn thing is possible. I think Titi accounted for himself well at this Olympics. See your point though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
can't believe sifan is doing the 5k, 10k and marathon

Why :dahell: try and do that zatopek