The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so close
cFi0hoR.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, but what about the other WI countries, the presence doesn’t seem like it was. Maybe it’s just me.

I also remember reading this article a while back don't know if it's bs but

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They have a small population so that’s probably the main reason same with Canada. West Africa always should’ve been dominating the sprints considering they have the purest genetics for it but we all know the reason why they hadn’t
Canada has way more people than Trinidad. Also, Canada is a developed country, Trinidad is not lol.

Canada is just little bro to the US comparably.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was leaning toward corruption over anything else. However, the rise of the internet spreading to the WI and kids being addicted could be the main reason. Distraction from going outside and developing their physical genes.

That to, I remember being young and playing sports, riding my bike, going on hikes going to track adn running were fun. Now the average kid would rather play roblox or have a gaming pc

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada has way more people than Trinidad. Also, Canada is a developed country, Trinidad is not lol.

Canada is just little bro to the US comparably.

way more people but just like 1.3 million black people

also most cdn universities don't offer full scholarship for track. And also weather wise, we have no florida or texas where you can runoutside on a track all the time